YOUR HORSE PASTE DOESN'T WORK. STOP BEING FUCKING IDIOTS

YOUR HORSE PASTE DOESN'T WORK. STOP BEING FUCKING IDIOTS

Attached: GET THE VAX.png (971x951, 467.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/ivermectin-among-generic-drugs-that-failed-to-help-covid-19-patients-avoid-hospitalization-large-study-shows-11660770101
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2201662?query=featured_home
c19ivermectin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You were lied to. You're repeating the lies you were told. And I'm happy that you're already dead.

Still taking Ivermectin

May i ask for a link please?

the fact they keep saying this makes me feel suspicious.

Says it has "no impact stopping severe disease" I wonder how they define that. If its like weeks in and the pre-infection/preventative then that's already known.

marketwatch.com/story/ivermectin-among-generic-drugs-that-failed-to-help-covid-19-patients-avoid-hospitalization-large-study-shows-11660770101

geez people are still fooled into taking horse paste!
The vaccine clearly works! get vaxxed and boosted people!

Attached: Pfizer owns you.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

let's see the study, (sigh)

that's clearly a pill, retard. You can't be fucked to even look at your own picture.

>site is called fucking MarketWatch

it didn't help all the people they forced on ventilators which killed them

I bet it actually worked better than the vaccine.

Great, more ivermectin for me. Thanks for scaring retards off from buying it.

Attached: 1466645670796.jpg (375x375, 38.73K)

Imagine still posting about covid

First off this could be based on late treatment.
Second they lie lie lie
There is plenty of ivermectin studies proving other wise with. While website full of them
And why are their patented drugs analogs to ivermectin?

Oh ok. Well I've just been following the kaiser study from July 2020 showing direct correlation between body fat percentage and covid hospitalization, independent of age. So I'll just stay not being a pathetic fatass and not need your Pfizer profiteering.

I just hope I get the chance to take that experimental and totally perfect “vaccine.”

Attached: opposite.jpg (259x195, 8.72K)

How do we actually have someone shilling the vax this late into current year? You people are shamelessly unhinged.

>large study
>marketwatch

I actually just got some Ivermectin.
I'm so lucky.
Praise God.

It works for parasites, which all leftoids are infested with

Yea that's a big determinant. Vaxx or no-vaxx shits going to get clogged anyway(and easier when fatass).

It knocked my covid symptoms out in less than 48 hours. Get rekt faggot. I never had to go to the hospital or see a doctor either.

Le happy merchant watch.

Heartburn medication works against covid too.

not gonna take the jew jab or the horse paste, only migatards would eat a dewormer for a sniff.

The link to the actual study in that article returned a 404. Was the link just improperly formatted by tech illiterates (it IS Marketwatch after all), or has the study been retracted?

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2201662?query=featured_home

Could be that one, but its kinda sus. Why did they all have to be fatass?

>All the generic dugs failed, we have to create a new and expensive vaccine that we need to use totalitarian methods of coercion to get in your arm in as many doses as possible without outright killing you, don’t worry, it’s free, we’ll just have the government who are all major shareholders in our corporation pay us for it out of the tax revenue pool, stop denying science racist

They should have taken Forsynthia instead.

Merchants seething about something means that thing is good

>ONLY EXPENSIVE COPY RIGHTED DRUGS WORK

Good thing covid isnt the least bit dangerous.

>how do we stop them from taking generic drugs to treat our meme virus?
tell them a study said so
>they still won't believe it
tell them a "large" study said so

This. You just know they rigged the data in such a way as to prevent value from being derived from ivermectins preventative properties.

Wait till you guys learn about how effective B3 and aspirin is against cancer, and how useless, and even dangerous, chemo is...

Except other merchants make the ivermectin.

turns out putting bulletproof vests on gunshot victims after they are shot isn't helping

Attached: Ivermectin.png (901x451, 228.21K)

Its more than likely made by Hindus if its off patent.

Yeah, no. My mom's cancer went into remission after chemo and she's here 15 years later. It's not perfect but it's more effective then aspirin and B3, you fucking schizo lunatic.

The cure is Hydroxychloroquine

>marketwatch has determined it's much more profitable for our sponsors if you buy the billion dollar injection with your tax dollars.

>YOUR HORSE PASTE DOESN'T WORK.
Yea except to kill parasites. Like the giant blood parasites that are killing the vaccinated and blocking their arteries. You know, except for that. And they name it outright, no Ivermectin, so none of you vaxxies will take it.
But you won't listen to this either just like you didn't listen to not take the shit.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 at 22-21-13 (4) _pol_ - MASSIVE BLOOD CLOTS IN THE VAXXED BIOWEAPONS CONFIRMED - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (450x454, 379.57K)

c19ivermectin.com/

Covid is fake

yours is just one of many studies
c19study.com has them all

Attached: mvai.png (1600x800, 64.8K)

I'm sorry Op. Please forgive me

That's what it all comes down to. They need to maintain the illusion that there's no treatment for covid to justify their emergency use authorization.

Now that a lot of studies are coming out stating the vax is basically ineffective and risky, they're trying to get ahead of it with public relations.

It's gotten to the point where even using cherrry picked statistics, it's hard to justify the risk of mRNA immune therapy.