Nick is debating niggers in front of 20,000 viewers

Nick is debating niggers in front of 20,000 viewers

youtube.com/watch?v=WiUIdetHoAg

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (1034x717, 143.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qsvFZMUJ4_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

every time destiny chimes in he has no point. he just says what ever might give him reddit upvotes

Why? Do you see me debating my dog?

Are they debating about yeezys?

Jannies are banning these threads. STOP SUPPRESSING THE TRUTH!

>putting "x" between names like this
Cringe

Attached: 1642455457563.png (1400x800, 187.11K)

this is my queue to work out. I love listening to these retards argue while I lift. Music is too boring these days. I have a retarded zoomer brain so I need to multitask
Destiny is also a whiny faggot. He seems like a nice guy but he gets so butthurt

came in the stream around 4:30 and i wish sneako would calm down or stfu like damn bro shut up.

Attached: 415-4157925_transparent-pepe-frog-png-pepe-the-frog-punching.png (860x814, 438.48K)

these cope streams with Destiny and a host of randoms are pathetic

The parts of the internet where things like this take place are a haven for beta males. No one cares.

Nick is so flamboyant. Is it just a character he puts on?

>Randoms
Jidion has 5 million subs, Yong Don has 2 million subs, Sneako has 1 million subs, Aba has 1 million subs, and Destiny has 400k subs.

you mean like alex jones who plays heterosexual
on air, even let his lawyer like raunchy photos of his wife
to promote the act?

Do you mean the niggers? Why would it matter how many niggers watch some nigger, they are just niggers.

destiny is such a faggot and he's so bad at arguing. He should get smashed through a table wwe style

Andrew Tate $500 discord got LEAKED for FREE!!

youtu.be/qsvFZMUJ4_Q

Get in before they close it down and GO earn serious money, learn how to HACK, trade, ecommerce, crypto etc and etc!! Follow youtube video instructions!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220818_035209.jpg (720x1230, 252.5K)

Nick isn't even politically incorrect. Isn't there some normie board where you can post this?

>20,000 viewers
Didn’t his coworker come out and and admit they completely fake their viewer numbers with bots?

Fuck niggers, jews, and homos. Fuck em all

debating blacks is not a good idea. you give good points only for them to be like "yooo like at whiteboy hair" then everyone laughs and youre like "but guys my point"

all the popular internet people do it.