Everytime I talk about God and Jesus and an atheist has a melt down I know I am on the right path...

Everytime I talk about God and Jesus and an atheist has a melt down I know I am on the right path. When someone is against you, they don't try to stop you from going the wrong way.

Attached: 1631315693932.jpg (480x480, 46.79K)

cool blogpost

Can someone describe what faith means to them no homo

Attached: 1658801453999458.jpg (1199x1200, 250.03K)

>Everytime I talk about God and Jesus and an atheist has a melt down I know I am on the right path. When someone is against you, they don't try to stop you from going the wrong way.

we're not trying to stop you, you're going to be a retarded jew worshiper no matter what we say, or if we say nothing at all. Now enough of this hebrew nonsense, this isn't political

Attached: Holy_Beerble_Soyjak.png (184x255, 31.71K)

It means not caring about what faggots think.

To me it means asking for help

It means you have evaluated everything and still hold your conclusion. It isn't faith if it hasn't been challenged

If God is all-knowing, the wouldn't he have already known before ever creating man in his image that man would eventually lead off into the wrong path?

If God gave men free-will and therefore he now does not know weather humanity will stray further or closer to his light, then wouldn't that mean God is not all-powerful?

And if God DOES know the outcome of every humans that lived or ever will live, then wouldn't that mean we DO NOT have free will?

Attached: RDT_20220817_2211029029042791008579188.png (600x486, 252.6K)

>Everytime I talk about God and Jesus a Christian has a melt down and I know I am on the right path.

Christian faith is weak, ridded with ignorance and confusion, they are not the synagogue of God.

God can create the rock he can't lift, but if he does, once the rock is created (but not before), he is no longer God. Therefore, although he could create such a rock, because he's omnipotent, he wouldn't because it would negate his omnipotence. He's certainly "able" to do it, though, and thus there is no paradox.

>If God is all-knowing, the wouldn't he have already known before ever creating man in his image that man would eventually lead off into the wrong path?

Yes.

>If God gave men free-will and therefore he now does not know weather humanity will stray further or closer to his light, then wouldn't that mean God is not all-powerful?

No it does not.

>And if God DOES know the outcome of every humans that lived or ever will live, then wouldn't that mean we DO NOT have free will?

No it does not.

>A logic problem for toddlers.
The fastest person in the world doesn't run 100% of the time. Just because you have an ability to do something, doesn't mean you always have to do it. Can God foresee the future? Yes, obviously. Does that mean that he has mapped out, and foreordained every choice humans have ever made? No. He chooses not to, in order to allow us to have free will. Even the angels have free will. Worship would mean nothing if it weren't a choice.

But God is a force that will always be and always will be. If that's the case then in no scenario should he be able to create a paradox for which he himself breaks his own law.
Not becoming God anymore means he was never always, he has an end or atleast a break.

I can know with certainty what someone is about to do without him losing his free will.
Being lead astray is temporary. All souls will eventually find God. He gave us free will so we could choose to believe in Him, because forcing someone is evil.

absolute certitude at this point, the truth could not be anything else

>muh NAP
I dont care faggot you wanna slide up a thread here Im free to bully you for being a retarded kid, and yes believing in jewish fairy tales makes you retarded

Attached: 1640550717628.jpg (1268x969, 345.48K)

You can’t even explain Talitha fool

Daniel 12:2 Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

>Matthew 3:12
>His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Then your certainty is nothing short of arrogance.

It’s more that they can’t understand the dark saying.provers 1

Why is Jesus being hanged, if hes already been crucified?

It means you have literally no reason to believe in supernatural religious bs and you know it but you keep forcing yourself to believe bullshit because it's been forced into your head since you were a child.

You can cite the bible all you want, if you are pilpuling someone into not believing you're just a lowly demon. So explain in your own words, what are you trying to say?

yup it's pretty retarded. so the all knowing creator of the universe is going to test some creatures with a test he knows they will fail before he creates them, for a finite time, then for the rest of eternity some will get to hang out with him, doing basically nothing. Seems legit

Attached: 996.jpg (450x450, 79.64K)

We were talking about omnipotence in the general sense, really. That's what the paradox is about. Can an omnipotent being, capable of doing anything, voluntarily end its own omnipotence? The answer to that question is obviously 'yes'. Whether the omnipotent being is God, or not-God, makes no difference. If God chose to end His omnipotence, it would simply mean the end to His creation. There would be no "after" that event. He would have "always" been God, for as long as "always" happened. Once "always" was over, there would be nothing that "always" was. And whether an omnipotent being would do so is another question altogether, but one that has no bearing on ability to do so.

Is God really giving humanity a choice? I mean, he says either follow him and his choices or don't and be lost for an eternity in darkness. Is that really a choice, seems more like a single path were all eventually forced to take.
If you were trapped in a cellar and were given a choice between a piece of cake or the key to open the hatch, anyone with the will to live would choose the key because it's the only way out. Sure you may have a choice but only one choice matters.