Texas will lead the US into the late 21st century

The United States is quickly becoming controlled by a few large populated areas. Everything else doesn’t matter.

Texas, the largest state in terms of economic power vs territory vs influence will be the leading example of what America will look like in the late 21st century. Texas will dominate everyone else. In fact, if you’re not from Texas (preferably a Texas Native) then you’re not even good enough to comment in this thread. Get out. Or sit there quietly and bask in the glory of the worlds 5th largest economy and the supremacy of this sovereign state.

Attached: 05C0874E-56C0-4056-9683-CB0641BAA306.png (1200x1171, 47.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3es727JJxY8
youtu.be/qsvFZMUJ4_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Central Texas reporting in

Reminder to check the TNM website for your local meetings. I've enjoyed the past 2 in Llano, going to Fredericksburg and the Alamo next.

Attached: download.jpg (238x147, 6.76K)

Hunt County user here. Need to get state level electoral college in place before the metroplex fucks everything up.

Good call. Thanks for all you do.

The metroplex is the very worst of Texas

keep dreaming fat ass. glad I left kendall county and texas all together. sold all my land to some californians for double and moved to the midwest where whites actually exist.

Attached: deliver-us-from-evil-part-1-GmQXiRlsNd6-BPlRqTHVhK9.1400x1400.jpg (1400x1400, 389.28K)

The Midwest is cucked no matter where you go. Trying too hard to be relevant. Come back to Texas where you actually have political influence.

What the FUCK is texas? You mean Tejas?

youtu.be/3es727JJxY8

You can quietly support via website if you live in an area where there's probably not much support. I'm rural, and there's no problem for me. People who don't support are simply uninformed and maybe a little afraid. We can, and should push for Texit if we're going to have any say in our destiny.

Texans are closeted fags. Think of the average New Yorker but in the suburbs. Thats texas in a nutshell.

Extremely based and true

Texas is the best state every other state is retarded

Texas lost nothing when you left. Real Texans don't run away.

It's Texas, Florida, and everyone else

What’s everyone’s favorite card game?

Attached: 8355B437-AA91-4342-83A0-774DA320F58C.jpg (1000x1024, 51.59K)

There's a Yellow Rose of Texas that I am going home to see. No other man has held her no other man, but me.

Texas will lead the way into the mexicanization of the USA and thats about it

Not with all the spic mutts infesting the state

Euchre and Pedro for me

I live in Texas for 5 years and outside of Autstin and Houston it is a poor rural shithole filled with white hicks

Yeah those are the only parts of the state which is tolerable. Austin and Houston both suck ass.

Basically.

HOLY SHIT Andrew Tate $500 discord got LEAKED for FREE!!

youtu.be/qsvFZMUJ4_Q

Get in before they close it down and GO earn serious money, learn how to HACK, trade, ecommerce, crypto etc and etc!! Follow youtube video instructions easy!!!

Clearly you've never been to College Station

will people start confusing us with burgers in the future? because that'll be awkward as fuck

>Texas, the largest state in terms of economic power
Laughs in Californian

Attached: CA-BKW-AM01.jpg (500x500, 65.95K)

Will be fixed once we get D.C. out of the picture. But truth be told, some of our Hispanics can be pretty based. I’d take a spic from Harlingen over a white from Chicago any day.

College Station isn't really rural. It's a college town anyways. Clearly you've never been to northeast texas. It's horrible. Stay away.

B/CS is a treasure and I hope it remains relatively untouched from the bigger city folk.

Texas will become California 2.0, it's cope to want to stay here. I plan on bailing soon as I can.

This. The writing is all over the wall. It's a transplant state now. It will be more and more dominated by the large cities.

checked and bumped

Attached: this includes you.jpg (1907x1236, 254.44K)