CHRIST IS KING!

Attached: CHRIST IS KING.png (1200x600, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIuqVjPvN6k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesha_Stele
therightstuff.biz/2022/07/24/the-godcast-episode-214-the-archeology-of-the-davidic-dynasty/
heretical.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UdcBeFhe_zk&list=PLUDYOtamyAxP0KjrMY7JQyI48kQHJv26q&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=uUd7N1H2egY&list=PLUDYOtamyAxPl7kqG_6vUrI9SemGphOtw&index=1
livefaith.tv/richards-books/
gospelfortoday.bibleanalytics.ca/
goodnewsgospel.info/
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/
concordant.org/
gracetruth.co.uk/
martinzender.com/
concordantgospel.com/
biblestudentsnotebook.com/
studyshelf.com/videos/
reddit.com/r/ConcordantBelievers/comments/l7v56t/some_concordant_resources/
saviourofall.org/
goedbericht.nl/english/
bibleanalytics.ca/index.html
universalistheretic.blogspot.com/
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/Library.htm
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/authors_frames_old.htm
bible-truths.com/
askelm.com/
iswasandwillbe.com/
godskingdom.org/
godsplanforall.com/
tentmaker.org/
makepeacewithjesus.org/
hopebeyondhell.net/articles/further-study/eternity/
hopebeyondhell.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/UPDATE-Hope-Beyond-Hell-Chapter-1-AION1.pdf
iswasandwillbe.com/what-is-aionios-life/
makepeacewithjesus.org/7-the-septuagint-part-2
goodnewsgospel.info/Studies/EHC/The Ages.html
askelm.com/doctrine/d041101.htm
askelm.com/doctrine/d041201.htm
askelm.com/doctrine/d050101.htm
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-meaning-of-aion-in-new-testament.html
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-translational-inaccuracy-of-forever_11.html
biblestudentsnotebook.com/bsn852.pdf
tentmaker.org/Quotes/churchfathersquotes.htm
u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZQB7NkZgFVKVp3HMabH9BWCf6GOUpKnRADy
youtu.be/p77xXIZyP34
youtu.be/_kfKQJfT0C8
youtu.be/JT4sc721DxE
youtu.be/rKltgdiC3WU?t=485
youtu.be/xVtIdJ_z8PE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Christ_Trade_Offer.jpg (1070x1321, 247.92K)

Jesus story (and hence Islam too) was invented after about 1000AD and didn't exist prior.

Also, Jews didn't exist (as Jews or "Hebrews" etc) until a few years AFTER the Romans arrived in the region.

EVERYTHING claimed to exist prior for either is either mislabeled (Sumerian and Egyptian crosses W/OUT a Jesus were among most common pagan memes/designs), likely frauds (that have never been dated by skeptical scientists) and/or are well handled artifacts whose true date can't be determined, or are lacking any clear indication of Christian, Muslim or Jewish existence.

Everything that claims otherwise is copies of copies of copies last created sometime after 1000AD for Jesus/Islamic, and suddenly after about 1000AD we have lots of legit original manuscripts and clearly "Jesus On The Cross" painting, tile, statues, stained glass, etc. Ditto for Islam. If the "Muslim Conquest" happened it happened without a trace of anyone being in fact Muslim.
Jewish stuff starts appearing about 400AD. IIRC no surviving Roman manuscripts indicate Jews existed and everything is like Christian all pre-dated done after about 1000AD.

Real cultures such as all the OTHERS we know existed in the "Holy Lands", or USSR, or Mexico, or Peru or China, leave behind tons of clearly distinctive shit that is still being dug up today and can be dated not just by Carbon-14 but chemical weathering and layers of soil, etc.

Picrel, and you better be clean.

Attached: Revelation3-9.png (971x277, 50.16K)

yes

>391518746
lmao

salvation video
youtube.com/watch?v=mIuqVjPvN6k

Existence of Mayan temples is not limited to a few relics of unknown providence in some church museums. Post Roman Empire Europe was still highly advanced pre-industrial society cranking out tons of all sorts of shit and if any Roman admins had become Christian prior to 1000AD we have more clearly "Jesus On The Cross" stuff of entire range of quality from fine jewelry to cheap clay and wooden being found in old dumps and gravesides able to be soil and Carbon-14 dated from 300AD to 1000AD. Even if they had rules against pics of Mohammad we have lots of at least short but clearly Islamic phrases in old buried Muslim stuff from same time period. Arabic writing is kinda half way to Oriental picture language so even if not fully literate they can read and draw a few common words and they do.

All this is hard to wrap your head around but everything starts to make lot more sense once you do. Jews were likely a reaction to new Roman system that allowed even conquered foreigners to access courts and have rights, to game the system as we see to this day.
Jesus was like Jewish "tax farmers" hijacking the nearly universal and comfy Horus myth and sold to cartel of war lords as the last vestiges of Roman Law and Order faded.
"Islamic Conquest" was an Eastern reaction to fading power of former Roman Empire whose tactics had become stale and taxes oppressive.

Egyptian religion was considered more spiritual and authoritative by both Greeks and Romans even after both conquered Egypt, and would be natural for the many nations of Roman empire to embrace on a casual basis since their own religions weren't even recorded in writing.

>Psychotic low IQ Qtard-tier niggerbrained post.
Wew lad. All I can do it laugh

Nobody cares

Attached: Come_To_Send_Fire.png (988x173, 19.87K)

These guys say the fact the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesha_Stele was supposedly confirmed by newly found inscriptions not to far away is a total slam dunk because most archeology has only single source.

Few probs with that:

1)legit scholars dispute if the stone is in fact talking about Israel and Jews (that makes me more likely to think its legit because a fake wouldn't leave doubts me thinks).

2)US State of Ohio, as most States, are named after Indians who no longer exist, and Jews are famous for adopting new names. Oracle CEO Larry Ellison takes his family name from...Ellis Island.

3)The confirming inscription was from a large temple and building site and no one is talking about any OTHER inscriptions supposedly found and the inscription is on a loose piece of stone and AFAIK no one has dated it for chem-aging, etc. This all after the main stone found in 1879 was suspected as fake for last 150yrs and trillions of US tax dollars rest of myth of Ancient Israel having ANY basis in fact.

What I see as duplex archological slam dunk is that both Christian AND Islamic artifacts are completely missing from both cultures and regions and none are ever dug up and both claims are supported by only a few very suspect artifacts, while throughout both regions real culture's stuff of that timeframe surfaces with expected regularity.
therightstuff.biz/2022/07/24/the-godcast-episode-214-the-archeology-of-the-davidic-dynasty/

So I'm going with theory that when these religions were invented by Jews the Jews claimed everything started at least a 1000yrs prior, and that is SOP for starting a religion. I don't think Greeks ever had claimed Zeus did stuff "just last year" because its better to hypnotize peasants with great antiquity.

you know that "ad" literally means anno domini, which means "in the year of the Lord" right?
are you really that confused or has god blinded your eyes?

>2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
>11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
>12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

...OF THE JEWS.

The church was always jewish by nature. The New Testament is the exact opposite of the Old Testament for a reason. Christianity is the religion of cowards, literal faggots, and the religion of kike worshippers
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;
All this means is gentiles pretending to be jews. In John 4:22 it's revealed that "salvation is from the jews" in other words, that jews are gods chosen people.
>b-but Christianity condemns homosexuality!
While true, it doesn't mean that much. Homosexuality was not just driven into the ground, instead homosexuals were driven into Christianities ranks which is exactly where "women are inferior", "women don't have souls", and saying that marriage is just a legal way out of prostitution for women comes from. All these slogans come from sick homosexual minds

I recently said to a Hitler Youth leader: "You are usually so un-Christian, but your attitude toward women is the purest Christianity that is at all possible". 150 years ago someone at a Catholic university wrote a doctoral thesis with the title: "Does a woman have a soul?” From this the whole tendency of Christianity emerges: it is directed at the absolute destruction of women and at emphasizing the inferiority of women. The entire substance of the priesthood and of the whole of Christianity is, I am firmly convinced, an erotic union of men (Männerbund) for the erection and maintenance of this 2000-year old Bolshevism. I reach that conclusion because I know very well the history of Christianity in Rome. I am of the conviction that the Roman emperors, who eradicated (ausrotteten) the first Christians, did exactly the same thing that we are doing with the communists. These Christians were then the worst yeast which the great city contained, the worst Jewish people, the worst Bolsheviks that there were.
Source: Heinrich Himmler – Speech about Homosexuality to the SS Group Leaders

Attached: 1660753874801659.jpg (1366x768, 166.55K)

Yup. Whatever he did on earth, it made luciferians/satanists and jews so ass mad their butthurt and tactics prove he was the real deal and nullified all of their occult rituals to enslave mankind with their shit.

Even Muslims can't claim the same street cred.

Attached: 1658777645279350m.jpg (1024x1022, 190.27K)

I heard these guys made the Jesus part of the claim and it checks out, so I crossed with Muslim and that checks out equally well.

When Egyptian was first again translated it debunked The Exodus so I went looking for first legit records of ANYTHING legit Jewish and seems to have started after arrival of Romans, as distinct aspects we know today not until a few hundred years later, and "Dead Sea Scrolls" smell like frauds in near as many ways as Holohoax.

Amen

Attached: 270188935_463116741927049_5831948004717085447_n.jpg (640x640, 131.33K)

>these guys
heretical.com/

but haven't found their essay

Just love your enemies, goy!

Attached: jew1.gif (214x199, 589.75K)

Jesus was a faggot who had an affair with Judas but ended it that's the rwal reason why Judah sold him out. You literally worship a Jewish homosexual

you're ignorant but hopefully you'll realize how wrong you are some day.
also it's pretty low IQ to think that not holding grudges is a bad thing. What is there to gain from constantly being mad about things outside of your control? Do you just sit in your room and fester in hatred 24/7?
You can still make somebody face consequences for evil without holding a grudge against them and having it contaminate your inner peace. I feel sorry for you, God bless.

CHRIST IS KING

Attached: 1623148673476.jpg (518x648, 64.81K)

>what are the Ecumenical councils and Church Fathers
Stop taking drugs and take you meds schizo unironically!

See Christ is only king of the FAGGOTS.

the memeflag thinks he's making an impact lol

Christ is King!

Attached: 1658519968452654.jpg (499x344, 44.97K)

GOD WINS

Attached: 1609763464899.jpg (1024x774, 234.68K)

Irrefutable biblical evidence Jesus will save all mankind in the end!!! The GOSPEL is good news for all!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=UdcBeFhe_zk&list=PLUDYOtamyAxP0KjrMY7JQyI48kQHJv26q&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=uUd7N1H2egY&list=PLUDYOtamyAxPl7kqG_6vUrI9SemGphOtw&index=1
Check out the 2 videos (I would start here)

You can watch the teaching or read the book

Jesus always does the will of his Father, if his Father wants to save all then all will be saved because Jesus always accomplishes his Father's will!

Every link below teaches that God will save all mankind. I have learned from all of them.

The guys below teach the 2 gospels truth (I can be wrong about this, but this is what I currently believe, first link explains the 2 gospels)
gospelfortoday.bibleanalytics.ca/
goodnewsgospel.info/
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/
concordant.org/
gracetruth.co.uk/
martinzender.com/
concordantgospel.com/ [lists youtube channels that teach this stuff + discord invite]
biblestudentsnotebook.com/
studyshelf.com/videos/
reddit.com/r/ConcordantBelievers/comments/l7v56t/some_concordant_resources/
saviourofall.org/
goedbericht.nl/english/
bibleanalytics.ca/index.html
universalistheretic.blogspot.com/

The guys below mix the two gospel into one, but their is much truth here
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/Library.htm (they have a mix of 2 gospel teachers and 1 gospel teachers)
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/authors_frames_old.htm
bible-truths.com/
askelm.com/
iswasandwillbe.com/
godskingdom.org/
godsplanforall.com/
tentmaker.org/
makepeacewithjesus.org/

Save the links to a notepad document + bookmark them for further reading

King of the Jews

I will never worship your kike god.

JESUS SAVES EVERYONE IN THE END!!! THE LAKE OF FIRE IS NOT FOREVER(see links below for proof). DEATH IS REAL. Those that die have no consciousness whatsoever. However, 2000 years ago a man named Jesus was born, he was the son of God. God, who always existed, begat Jesus, Jesus did not always exist. First there was the Father, God, then came his son. Jesus really is Gods son. Jesus has been given office and title and powers of God (God the Father always had these, Jesus did not, that is why God the Father gives these things to Jesus) but he is not the same being as his Father. One is immortal and could never die, the other is mortal and can die. Jesus before he was borne made everyone.
Jesus lived a perfect life, and died on the cross as a sacrifice for you and all the bad deeds you have committed in your life, these bad deeds are called sins, we are all sinners, and the wages of sin is to suffer and eventually die.

3 days and nights later after being totally dead (he ceased to exist and was in a lifeless corpse) in a tomb, God raised him back to life and Jesus ascended into heaven.

Thanks to this he defeated death and sin once and for all for everyone. Since he was sinless he could die in your place. Jesus on that cross paid for all mankinds sins, the Father has accepted the payment. Everyones sins have been paid for, hence all are saved. At this momment though not all are justified (declared not guilty, sinless), justification is for all and upon all who believe. Eventually everyone will believe. Some sooner others later.

Thanks to this, everyone will one day attain immortality and enter into the Kingdom of God, the lake of fire exists for some but it is not forever. Gods judgements are measured. In the end Jesus saves all. The cross grantees the salvation of everyone who ever lived. We have no free will. God gives faith to anyone he chooses. In the end he will give faith to all.

proof that hell is not forever, the reason it says so in most bibles is a mistranslation of the words olam/aion/aionios (start here then go over to the 2 gospel section at the end)

hopebeyondhell.net/articles/further-study/eternity/
hopebeyondhell.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/UPDATE-Hope-Beyond-Hell-Chapter-1-AION1.pdf
iswasandwillbe.com/what-is-aionios-life/
makepeacewithjesus.org/7-the-septuagint-part-2
goodnewsgospel.info/Studies/EHC/The Ages.html
askelm.com/doctrine/d041101.htm
askelm.com/doctrine/d041201.htm
askelm.com/doctrine/d050101.htm
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-meaning-of-aion-in-new-testament.html
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-translational-inaccuracy-of-forever_11.html
biblestudentsnotebook.com/bsn852.pdf [the pages are out of order]
tentmaker.org/Quotes/churchfathersquotes.htm
u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZQB7NkZgFVKVp3HMabH9BWCf6GOUpKnRADy
youtu.be/p77xXIZyP34
youtu.be/_kfKQJfT0C8
youtu.be/JT4sc721DxE
youtu.be/rKltgdiC3WU?t=485
youtu.be/xVtIdJ_z8PE