Why are Finns weird

Spent 4 years in Finland as a trainer for my company and I met a lot of people and literally all Finns are so different from most humans. I also have 100% Finnish ancestry so that made me more interested. (Although I would NOT call myself a Finn, I'm an American, my family lived in America over 100 years and has no traditions or language left from Finns. We're 100% Americans.)
Anyways my journey was interesting to say the least. Here's some of the situations and types of people I encountered:

All the men stay high on weed 24/7 as if they need it to live which is cool I smoke as well so I didn't mind that, just thought it was strange since I only smoke 1 or 2 times a week. Lots of them carry about a lot of little joints and smoke them as if they are cigarettes.
Then the girls are also strange. The most common type of nude finnish girls will send you isn't the ones common in other countries like full body poses, tit or ass pics. No usually Finnish girls for whatever reason like to send pussy pics above all else. Literally every single one the first nude they ever sent me was of their bottom half naked from the front while they were laying down on a bed or couch showing their pussy and legs but nothing else.
I'm not sure why this is, maybe Finnish men accuse their women of being trans a lot or something and so this is like how they prove they aren't? Idk.
Anyways also the Finnish cuisine is terrible but at the same time they prepare other peoples cuisine better than the natives.
In Finland I had an actually good tasting English breakfast (surprising, I know).
I had the best Italian and Swedish food of my life in Finland as well. It was weird.
But then you try the local Finnish cuisine and it tastes like sardines marinated in radiator fluid.

Everything about that country is completely off from every other country which begs the question, how did Finns become like this? What happened to them?

Attached: Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (1200x733, 1.67K)

Is

Autism, without irony

making food isnt hard
Making traditional food restricts what you're allowed to do, and given the climate theres only so many viable dishes.

We are aliens

Attached: Avaruuskulttuuri.jpg (320x319, 12.69K)

I often heard they are autistic like we are

Not knowing anything about Finns, but knowing euros in general, Germans, Dutch etc…. most likely this.

>All the men stay high on weed 24/7
Not true, you must work in some industry full of faggots.
>But then you try the local Finnish cuisine and it tastes like sardines marinated in radiator fluid.
That's what you get for eating rantahurri food they serve you in Helsinki, that's not real finnish cuisine.

You cannot get more traditiotnal finnish food than broccoli, rice and chicken. I am sure all of my ancestors ate it.

All Euros are in the spectrum, Germans act like if they had OCD

How is ES energy drink?

Attached: effect of ES.png (414x840, 66.59K)

es gud

Most places in America have at least a couple Chinese places too

What swedish food? You saying they make better meatballs than us?

I wasn't in Helsinki 99% of the time. I spent most of the trip in a city called Vaasa

Why would anyone cook muslim jizz outside Sweden?

I want to wander Finnish forests. That would be based.

oof, peak fenno-swedishstan
Hardly Finland at all.

>I also have 100% Finnish ancestry so that made me more interested

Attached: 1660617737488818.jpg (720x960, 74.06K)

No meatballs actually.

But for example I had a shrimp sandwich, can't remember the proper name. I had the sandwich first in Malmo in Sweden, but then later had the same sandwich at a Swedish place in Joensuu in Finland and it was 10x better. Encountered that situation a lot in Finland.

That's completely wrong. The city is ethnically 97% Finn. Only 1% Swedes.

They look weird too. Bloated fish faces.

Isn't there an old castle around there?

>sardines marinated in radiator fluid
Apologies, but isn't their cultural dish a sigh soaked in lye, or am I thinking of another nation?

*fish

Räkmacka? It's not much to it, biggest difference is what type of bread used and fresh shrimp or those small ones.

Lutefisk? Disgusting tasteless gloop. That must be Norway.

Attached: rakmacka.jpg (550x412, 45.1K)

>All the men stay high on weed 24/7 as if they need it to live which is cool I smoke as well so I didn't mind that, just thought it was strange since I only smoke 1 or 2 times a week. Lots of them carry about a lot of little joints and smoke them as if they are cigarettes.
Then the girls are also strange. The most common type of nude finnish girls will send you isn't the ones common in other countries like full body poses, tit or ass pics. No usually Finnish girls for whatever reason like to send pussy pics above all else.
Can't relate to this at all. And yeah most Finnish cuisine is shit, except for karelian stew and salmon soup.