Canadian Doctor Murdered Patients and blamed COVID

How many of the "covid death" stats were actually murders? Need to read to the 2nd-last paragraph for covid mentions.
globalnews.ca/news/9066379/nadler-ontario-hawkesbury-murder-charges-montreal/

Attached: 1639530321894.jpg (1080x1080, 78.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieA48Ndwl1c&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is a killer? What is a murder?

pic unrelated
you are alone

i love this dumb bimbo

Attached: DirectPleasantAlbacoretuna-size_restricted.png (336x420, 95.49K)

Nadler is a jew last name.

she's so fucking fried on Xanax all the time. shecant talk straight

Nigger-Nigger--------Nigger----Nigger---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigger--Nigger-------Nigger----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigger---Nigger------Nigger-----Nigger--------NiggerNiggerNigger----NiggerNiggerNigger---NiggerNiggerNigger----Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger-----Nigger----Nigger-----Nigger-----Nigger-----------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger------NiggerNigger----------------------------
Nigger------Nigger---Nigger-----Nigger-----Nigger-----------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger---NiggerNiggerNigger------Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger-------Nigger--Nigger-----Nigger------NiggerNiggerNigger-----NiggerNiggerNigger---Nigger-----------------------Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger--------Nigger-Nigger-----Nigger-------NiggerNiggerNigger------NiggerNiggerNigger---NiggerNiggerNigger---Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger---------NiggerNigger-----Nigger------------------------Nigger------------------------Nigger--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------NiggerNiggerNigger-------NiggerNiggerNigger----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Canadian Doctor Murdered Patients and blamed COVID
Some context would be appreciated

there are people in the world RIGHT NOW thinking about moving to this frozen gulag of a cuntry, if only they knew what this hellscape really was…

Many such cases.

>40F
>just like my animes!

Why does she always look so sleepy?

Attached: Billie-Eilish-3.jpg (1024x683, 75.57K)

This is the Xanned out thousand cock stare.

that's all the context there is mate. that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieA48Ndwl1c&t=3s

Opioids

She has a type of psycho/sociopath eyes

>The new charges stem from the deaths of of 80-year-old Claire Briere of Rigaud, Que., and 79-year-old Lorraine Lalande and 93-year-old Judith Lungulescu from the Hawkesbury, Ont., area.

The physician had already been before the courts this year. He was accused of killing 89-year-old Albert Poidinger at the hospital in March 2021.
>“All four patients died of COVID-19 and Dr. Nadler provided excellent palliative care,” Greenspan Humphrey Weinstein LLP said.

Thank God they were triple-vaxxed and boosted!

I wonder how much he personally profited from these covid deaths.

Yuge breast

YUGE

Attached: 325.jpg (1191x1035, 165.23K)

Coomer-bait is the surest path to (you)s, fren

Attached: Dopey-tits.webm (800x958, 2.41M)

It’s the 1000 cock stare

He killed boomers.
He was doing a good thing for all of us.

If she smiles she'll lose her record contract.

This bitch is nasty as fuck, but in a sensual attractive way. I don't know how she pulls it, maybe there's something wrong with me.

So, what conversation are you looking/lacking for?

No you're right....something nasty as fuck and I wanna fuck in the same package