German bum-rimmers nose rots away being infected with monkey pox while also being HIV+ AND SYPHILIS+ without his...

German bum-rimmers nose rots away being infected with monkey pox while also being HIV+ AND SYPHILIS+ without his knowledge!

This could happen to anyone on here, we need another lock down and a mass vaccination campaign NOW!

>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11119463/Pictured-Monkeypox-patient-nose-started-rot.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Attached: 623B549C-9E6C-47D0-BE5F-2D99CA1C0176.jpg (1125x1310, 745.54K)

Built for Big Black Pox

Hopefully some kike faggots get this treatment.

>German
Normal merkel faggot

lol. lmao even.

>every news talking about monkeypox
>naaah, Im gonna sniff gay assholes anyway

This image is fucking revolting, i hate seeing it more than I hate faggots themselves

Attached: MillermemeGZ1.jpg (371x381, 61.55K)

>3 untreated STIs including HIV
>This could be any one of us!

Attached: normal lifestyle.png (1498x537, 291.92K)

>The first case of human-to-dog transmission of monkeypox occurred in Paris and was reported in The Lancet.

>Two men - living in the same house - who have sex with men noticed lesions on their greyhound dog 12 days after they started getting symptoms.

>Genetic analysis showed that the virus which infected the dog was exactly the same as the virus infecting the men, the report said.

>They said they had been co-sleeping with their dog.

I like how the advice is everything apart from faggots not being faggots & doing faggot things. This is why homosexuality was & should be illegal, it's a public health law.

Attached: file.png (1569x1793, 996.82K)

Fake. Nobody in his right mind could resist popping such big juicy pimples.

Press T to thank God
T

T

literally all they have to do is stop having degenerate unprotected gay sex

i used to tolerate homos, honestly, but this monkeypox things has sealed the deal for me. they're a plague on society, now literally, and should be excised as you would a tumor. they're sick, vile, disgusting, perverted, and shameless and they don't belong in modern civilization.

Monkeypox is not a STI you idiot.
>literally all they have to do is stop having degenerate unprotected gay sex
Monkey pox is NOT an STI! Jesus. The homophobic heteronormativity in here is unbelievable.

weak bait. lazy. Just plain disrespectful to this board. You should be ashamed.

why has this not been shopped into a Ron Pearlman tweet telling trump he doesnt know how to brown nose?

Imagine the smell

Did this really require 16 replies? Come on, guys. You're slippin.

Actually though, what would it be like to smell your own nose rotting off?

Why does he look so smug about it

Attached: IMG_20220817_230024.jpg (533x300, 42.23K)

>Monkeypox is a fungus?

QRD on why men don't get it from women and vice versa? If you want to redpill someone mention that they won't tell you on the news it's just gay people getting/spreading this

He's probably a bug chaser. He is proud of the fact his immune system is ravaged.

Kek

Just so you all know.
This is what the people in Sodom and Gomorrah factually looked like.

Attached: 1660453184556776.jpg (563x796, 134.6K)

Because these people are so unimaginably sick in the head, they think this is some kind of badge they proudly wear.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for the sodomites?

Attached: 1639662366005.jpg (680x368, 23.35K)

It's really just a matter of time until bisexual men transmit this to female sluts.

underrated post
we have been here long, but so have you 391497264 shill, better step up your game and link some more neurons

Imagine what pox infested pussy looks like.

He's a bug chaser and received a bigger gift than HIV.

I get it for HIV since it takes time to develop but how could you not be aware that you have syphilis ffs.

>Imagine what pox infested pussy looks like
I'd rather not

I'm not thinking about pox infected pussy.
I didn't want to turn gay.

Stop with the ChristKEK shit, homosexual relations have been part of European culture since Ancient Greece

>This could happen to anyone on here

Attached: 1606394144700.jpg (317x265, 20.31K)