Texas county election staff quits

>"I don't know how we're going to hold an election when everybody in the election department has resigned."
Why are Texans cucking themselves?

Attached: file2.png (706x808, 340.06K)

BUMP.

Attached: DbUU-iSVMAEbAlU.png (1468x1088, 916.54K)

Based. The fewer elections, the better.

Attached: hippos.jpg (4096x2347, 1.46M)

How can we have fair elections if Trumpets are intimidating election and poll staff? They are prepping to steal the 2024 presidential election and if we allow it then we deserve what we get.

Do you retards think you sound even remotely intelligent? Or are you too ESL to understand?

notice how school teachers all resigned this year instead of taking the risk of being labelled groomers?
the workers can smell the shit winds.

Attached: shit winds.png (720x540, 327.03K)

Freedom to kick everyone out after an alleged pipe leak isnt freedom from consequences.

Notice 2nd to last line, don't focus on economic issues goy just vote democrat!

Republicans know they aren't ever winning a fair election again now that they are a minority so they've resorted to straight up tossing out the democratic system.

Honestly the FEMA reeducation camps for these proto-fascists can't come soon enough. They have held this country back long enough with their superstitious religious views.

If mail in ballots are still allowed past the very small number of absentee ballots traditionally allowed, I genuinely do not care if Republicans steal the election and I hope they do. I've seen too much. You people don't deserve a voice, as far as I'm concerned. You don't matter.

So, states like Oregon who have been doing exclusively voting by mail for 2 decades without an issue are somehow now "bad" because current sentiment from one party says so? Doesn't work that way.

>without an issue

Democracy is an absurd notion, anyway. Our leadership is literally decided by midwits who are too naive to see through yellow journalism and muckraking and it's been this way since the beginning. The average IQ of a population is generally 100. So, the "majority" of people deciding my leaders have an average IQ of two standard deviations lower than me. Democracy is so shitty it requires a constitution and "rights" to significantly limit the power of the democratically elected government? Without those "rights" specifically spelled out, the "democracy" would quickly become a totalitarian shit hole.

It should work that way because I say it should, faggot. If you wanted to maintain a mail in voting scheme you believe worked, then you shouldn't have remained silent when your party obviously massive mail in voting fraud.

>They are prepping to steal the 2024 presidential election and if we allow it then we deserve what we get.
This but unironically.

Nappin' and Crappin' should just declare himself King of America.

>intimidating
maybe if they reassured us they weren't rigging elections and didn't persecute the entire Trump movement for years for questioning election security we wouldn't have this issue.

They know they'll get caught, so they're preemptively playing the victim card

>doesn't work that way
Hate to break it to you faggot but the way things 'work' for you are coming to an end

Lol I'm pretty sure the unspoken word here is that if they try it again then the casus belli is made

ACKSHULLY, THIS PIECE OF PAPER SAYS YOU HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING I SAY

>Depicts leftist people as cry bullies
>Threatens to kill judges, police, and neutral staff when Republicans are going to lose to Democrats
You fucking dumb asses actually believe the elections are rigged when a republican loses, but not when a democrat loses. Get fucking real because Generation zoomzoom will vote overwhelmingly leftist because the winds of change will always happen. We aren't living in the industrial age no more and people are progressing forward. You fuckers are the ones who are selfish and will throw a tantrum when Americans picked common sense over a retarded orange man who broke oeprational security with nuclear documents in the same location with Saudis. You are out of your mind if you think most people think trump can be trusted in office again, let alone his stooges. You conspiratards are the relics of the past and you will lose to justice. Everything works properly, but when your outdated views are overturned, you throw a tantrum over the election. People in your communities are changing the views and all you can do is stay alone and angry. Cope, because threatening government officials is against the law and the FBI will catch you.

Attached: 1660337679828638.jpg (720x591, 75.25K)

Nothing democratic about an openly admitted genocide of the now-minority. Might is the from which all other power is derived and the minority has been stacking steel brass and lead

Kek who said anything about paper?

We will never have a democracy in America as long as we have the nigger problem.

Attached: 1656424468087.png (500x531, 131.41K)

We aren't gonna allow the corruption to continue. Either have a fair election or understand that these issues will continue.

and they say anarchy is impossible

You have an extremely low IQ. Hop back to your predditor farm.

>we've been cheating in these states for a long time
>why isn't it working in other states

shut the hell up loudmouthed fool, you can't even Teeline.

>implying there is an election

Hello you Russian worm. Nice flag, very fitting, but nobody asked you shit.

Are you on brain medication or is this a joke? I honestly can’t tell anyone

At this point I have nothing to fear. And one thing I know is that I can "Teeline" deez nuts across your forehead.

*waits for the next botted line to appear*

The Great State of Washington has also been mail-in for years with very limited voter fraud. A couple years ago the State paid 2,500,000$ for a special investigation after a State wide election and found 12 people who voted without being legally registered. Only one was here illegally. Mail-in works great. The real problem is gerrymandering and voter suppression.

Neat, a chink shill thread supporting the implosion of America. Wonder how many here are bots and how many are gullible lost souls who ate the astroturfing up.

Attached: D1126BF8-63C0-4BCD-A516-19814BF2CA1F.jpg (1600x900, 435.25K)

Ching chong ching chong

Hey groomer. You are a tiny fraction of one percent used to fake support for above the law organised crime and everybody except you knows it.
Camps you say? Capped because we really are sending you back to the lunatic asylums, pedo.
You are not a woman. You are not a man. YOU HAVE NO HUMAN RIGHTS legally speaking - you volunteered for that just like you volunteered to be genetically scrambled by the injections & media. We cannot allow the obviously mental ill to carry on being used to fake the voice of the population. You are a crime against humanity and just look at history, this happens a lot and then you always get what you deserve because you are so horrible you just cannot help it.
Stay away from kids monkey spots. If humans catch you they’ll brake your legs.

Attached: 5ADFEE90-AC2F-49C6-BB3E-A3FB06F6EFC3.jpg (1125x1581, 281.15K)

go 41% yourself, ywnbaw

Says the chink vassal