Why triggered you becoming a racist user?

Why triggered you becoming a racist user?

Attached: 1571176657145.jpg (800x532, 115.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
youtube.com/watch?v=jlTggc0uBA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck did you just say to me?

fast and the furious *wrroooom*

Attached: TD1.jpg (360x151, 12.03K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Put down the wine Giuseppe

I can't wait to blind your kind again.

Attached: 1610253398600.gif (450x598, 750.98K)

Saying you're racist, implies guilt.

Where's the niggers guilt for assaulting whites for stumbling upon their ghettos?

That's business as usual.

Racist accusations are used to milk guilt out of White Innocence. Don't fall for the ploy - remind them they have so much blood on their hands, the Devil is licking his lips.

I'm not racist, I just see clearly the Truth and am not afraid to acknowledge the Truth.

All you need to do is look around.

Attached: 90dfgjldknfg.jpg (1024x702, 133.06K)

>when you feel the same sensation Native Americans have been feeling for the last 150 years

Attached: rapidcitynativeamerican.jpg (2100x1181, 948.46K)

Midwits are racist, high IQs are classists
>ps: reminder to take your vaxx boosters and social distance, just 2 more weeks to flatten the curve!

Attached: 1604960074844.jpg (3000x4000, 3.21M)

Grew up in the Southwest of the Uk, didn't mind immigration, gay marriage etc as I hadn't really been exposed to it. Went to uni 2017 and met actual troons and fags, and worked in and around birmingham in the bookies serving indians, pakis and yardies on bennies or dealing and haven't paid a penny in tax since. used to do lib dem youth stuff and everything. just embarassing

That's like asking someone why he became a pinko communist. Or a Scientologist asking someone why he's a supressive person.

Watch it with the antisemitism man

Attached: 45982039542.jpg (225x225, 7.81K)

>tfw racist
>tfw realize jews are the masterrace

Attached: edmillibot.webm (640x640, 1.27M)

the...wha? speak fucking english, luigi

>why

Attached: 1551558394311.png (482x427, 222.61K)

Racial crime stats (in the UK, a nigger is 40 times more likely to murder a White person that a White person is to murder a nigger). Also 9/11 led me to know about the kikes.

>in the UK, a nigger is 40 times more likely to murder a White person that a White person is to murder a nigger
>the chad nigger vs the virgin anglo
it didn't use to be like this m8

Attached: gtfo.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

niggers are physically revolting to look at and the prospect that this once outdated iteration of homo sapiens with 1200cc brains now rivals Eurasian races is baffling, that's enough for me

>imagine spending millions into making a bot that ugly

do you normies really

Living around niggers and having one try to break into my house after he shot his brother was what made me racist.

I was mugged by a shitskin when I was 7.

I was born one.

we must put aside the rhetoric, and get around the negotiation table, these strikes are wrong, the government has acted in a reckless and provocative manner, i say this in public and private to anyone involved in this, public and the parents have been let down, and stop this type of thing from happening again
>youtube.com/watch?v=jlTggc0uBA8

Attached: origin_story.jpg (1350x1674, 966.89K)

>Why triggered you becoming a racist user?
Low intelligence, contrarianism, wiflull ignorance, loneliness and online peer pressure.

Never liked them since the day my preschool teacher tried to convince my mother i was racist because i did not want to shake a niglets hand. So at best 3 to 4 years old.

>Why triggered you becoming a racist user?

1. The anti racist propaganda, it was so arrogant, so ignorant, if they had said that they wanted the country to be for all races in the future, and to work to make it that way, whatever. But they went and changed the past, lied, shit on the good stuff, basically destroyed pride in the country, and never asked a soul.

2. Crime stats from blacks, black youth crime is easily dealt with, but they don't want it done, various groups have vested interests in crime continuing.

3. Rome/Nazi stuff, i leaned towards rome far more than Nazi, but i liked the militaristic aspect of some portions of society, i still think it would solve some problems. A penal legion for example, to wipe the records clean of convicts. But anyone who liked Some stuff of nazi germany was labeled an evil baddie, fair enough i actually get this one. But still.

Rome>NS Germany.

Attached: 1657222265466.gif (448x252, 3.05M)

>Leaf detected
>opinion rejcted