Most disliked countries in the world are:

Most disliked countries in the world are:
Russia, China, USA, Israel, India & South Africa,
Do you most hate the same country that the majority of your countrymen most hate?
This map would have been different less than a year ago. Ireland would have either been Israel or the UK. Now the UK doesn't even make the list. WTF?

Attached: DislikeCountries.jpg (1257x628, 146.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frumpblog.com/2018/02/16/the-man-eaters-of-kruger-national-park/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate chinks and muslims equally. And I would support their extermination. But I would also support the extermination of martsharters after they are done helping us in exterminating chinks and Muslims.

>Mexico
>No Israel

Fake as fuck!

Basically this but the other way around

Based niggers

>Do you most hate the same country that the majority of your countrymen most hate?
no, that would be turkey i guess and would rather have an entire afrikan continent disappeared

BASED NIGGERS

I know!

Will Any Forums relocate to Africa?

>all those Nazi decedents in Argentina

Argentina

I dont know who they asked but that isn't accurate, South Africa is one of the most antisemitic places in the world according to the ADL and 53% of people asked self identified as antisemites. In SA, everyone with political opinions under tha age of 40 that I know hates Israel, the only people who dislike Russia that I know are old grensoorlog veteran boomers who still hold a grudge from when they fought in Angola and every pilot they shot down was a Russian "repatriate", along with most Cuban special forces. It is a known thing that a lot of Russians were repatriated to Angola and Cuba to help them fight us.

T. South African visiting family here (would not reccomend moving here desu)

Why do all the BRICS countries hate eachother?

Notice how the ones that hate Russia are all under more or less direct control of the US Empire and the Jewish media apparatus.

Yeah I'm wondering about it too. If it were a true majority, I'm not sure Russia hatred has really over taken our old favorite love-to-hates, Anglos and kikes.

Alliance of Democracies is also probably a crappy source

isn't it ironic that all those countries that dislike mine come pouring in here by the fucking boatload

irony doesn't even cut it at this point

Yeah Ireland hating Russia above anyone else also doesn't seem right. Depending on what race you ask I'd say the most hated country in SA from most to least would probably be Israel, China, America, Britain (created apartheid then hung us out to dry immediately after giving us independence as if it wasn't their creation), Nigeria, and then maybe Russia. Cant really think of any other country people seem to have strong opinions on. All of those maps are likely politically motivated, they are probably very choosy with who they ask if they do ask anyone at all.

TRANSLATION:
KIKES HATE MUDSLIMES
AMERIMUTTS HATE CHINKS
SPICS HATE POOTIN, AMERIMUTTS AND CHINKS
NIGGERS HATE NIGGERS AND KIKES
CHINKS HATE AMERIMUTTS
ISLAND NIGGERS HATE KIKES
KANGAROO NIGGERS AND PAJEETS HATE CHINKS
EUROFAGS HATE POOTIN

Why is South Africa hated by its neighbors?

You do realize that alliance of democracies was founded by the former NATO secretary general? The map is complete bullshit, Europeans hate each other way more than Russia, butthurt belters excluded.

Weird way to say educated and wealthy you poverty driven cousin fucker.
Fuck Putin who wants to make the world as poor and controlled as his people.

Attached: 17291B79-2EEE-4E24-9C78-6E344AACBE00.png (925x679, 419.12K)

I don't even know, but i would put my money where my mouth is on "kill whitey"

it's like clockwork, every time

No one gives a shit what the mass tv-watching Proletariat zombies think m8.

Cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: NPCs.png (490x972, 149.86K)

basically only the most powerful countries are featured

I don't particularly hate any country, but I hate jewery.

We were the only country who backed Rhodesia in modern Zimbabwe and we invaded Namibia twice when it was still S.W.A, their current governments still demonize us in their propaganda because of this. Though if they hate us that much its weird that we have so many Zimbabwean immigrants, they flock by the hundreds of thousands. They even risk getting eaten by lions, thousands of illegal immigrants are eaten by lions in Kruger trying to cross into SA every year, the government knows about it but views it as a natural border patrol, Idk why the media doesn't talk about it.

frumpblog.com/2018/02/16/the-man-eaters-of-kruger-national-park/amp/