"Winning"? "Losing"?

The war front has been stabilized for a while. Do you really believe one side or another is winning?

Take a good look. Russia's plan was not to invade the entirety of Ukraine and/or annex it; they have stabilized very well the front and are advancing slowly but surely in the fronts concerning the Donetsk's and Luhansk's PR.

Once they will have finished capturing the Oblasts of these PRs, the war will stop. The Russian Army was slowed down thanks to OUR tax money, sent to Ukrainians - that will inevitably end up in the black market and will eventually arm future terrorist groups THROUGHOUT the entire world. Good job NATO. I know you hate Russia, but this was a bad strategic move. Maybe tactically good, as it effectively slowed them down, but strategically: you changed the fixation of the world on the U.S. and NATO, to China and "second world" countries.

Attached: 640px-2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png (640x430, 230.81K)

Both losing.
Ukraine to win needs to take Crimea and the south back at least.
Russia to win needs to connect to Transnistria, finish Donbass and overthrow the government.

Winning is not "taking some useless land". Winning is achieving war objectives.

>connect to Transnistria

>Winning is not "taking some useless land". Winning is achieving war objectives.

Exactly. But everyone is just OBSESSED with maps and stuff changing they forget objectives.
Connecting to Transnistria is not really relevant though. I believe they have 10,000 soldiers stationed here and are guarding Soviet ammunition depots or whatever, authorized by both Moldovan and Transnistrian governments.

Attached: [008031].png (640x363, 92.88K)

Shoigu and Lavrov at least stated that connecting to Transnistria was an objective, taking Odessa in the process and blocking access to the sea for Ukraine.

If you pay any attention at all, Russia is harvesting bodies on the daily by constant artillery on known Ukraine positions. In addition they are constantly hitting targets deeper behind the lines with cruise missiles. Last few weeks several big moves had been made on the front line: Pisky, a veritable fortress, has fallen - this is really big since it was right on the front line. The moves that are coming from this, while slow (everything here is trench warfare in areas that have had a buildup since 2014), but constant. Bakmut is being approached - Russia is now in the eastern part. Avdivka (sp) is going to be encircled in the next few weeks - one of the most fortified cities. Soledar is being assaulted - this will enable Siversk to be encircled. In addition to these moves, Kherson offensive never started, and Kharkov front is starting to open up with the recent taking of Udy.

So yeah, nothing is happening. Faggot

Tell me you follow only russian news without telling me

Both sides shell all day long to keep the close combat at distance. Very few men die both sides because after months of bullshit they perfectly know when and how to cover. There is very little contact at all and of course who defends has always the upper hand.

Siviersk is a 12.000 town, you go from beginning to end in literally 2 minutes but russians are outside since almost a month ago.

Kharkiv is in the same situation for 4 months and in a couple of places russians got pushed back.

Russians are approaching Bakhmut since weeks ago.

In the Kherson region russia lost a few villages.

Let's be honest, there is very little action. Nobody wants to die for a jewish faggots war between jewtin and jewlensky.

The greatest progress in distance is 30 km in Siviersk direction in 4 months, that's 250m (0,15 miles) per day. In a country 1200km (745 miles) large.

Russia initially wanted to take control of Ukraine probably to install their own puppet government and ensure the country wouldnt be a threat to it (either by themselves, such as nuke development or having it join NATO in which attacking it in such a situation make provoke a 3rd world war).

So what would a victory for Russia look like now? Do they need to take all of Eastern Ukraine at least? If they just secure DOnbass region and reinforce the South (not taking Odessa) is that still a victory considering Ukraine's capabilities to wage war have been severely lowered?

What per-requisites much be satisfied for Any Forums to say Russia has won once the war is over?

>Take a good look, the Kaiser's plan was not to invade the entirety of France and/or annex it; they have stabilized very well the front and are advancing slowly but surely in the fronts concerning the Luxembourg and Belgium.

>What per-requisites much be satisfied for Any Forums to say Russia has won once the war is over?
I stand by this, anything less means Russia did not achieve its war objectives, therefore not a win.

I don't expect the war to be over any time soon tho. I see Ukraine taking back Kherson in the next months and Russia maybe taking 100% of Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts.

>considering Ukraine's capabilities to wage war have been severely lowered?
I don't see how after months of training abroad and receiving new equipment they have been *severely* lowered.

Bravo

And now explain this to the local oligophrenes and Ukrainian pigs who scream "Russia is weak and lost", who do not understand shit, and have fantasized themselves a full-scale war, which in fact does not exist. Because neither side has declared war

In addition, a lot of people try to laugh at us "Russia is weak and can't take Ukraine for half a year".
I can also answer that Ukraine is weak and has not been able to retake its territories for half a year.

Not a single dumb jerk here allows such thoughts. Just to mess with Russia

>taking some useless land
They took the majority of the mineral reserves and the majority of the economy

Ultimate goal is to make Ukraine such a failed state shithole that it is no longer viable for the West to support. Do you know that only 40% of Ukraine's current budget is collected via taxes? 60% comes from direct donations of western governments. Ukraine is a financial black hole for the West. And it's not even winter yet.

russian artillery outnumbers ukrainian 10 to 1 on paper and 20 to 1 in terms of usable arty (ukraine running out of soviet ammo), so yes i would conclude ukraine is taking far more casualties than russia

I don't think Russia is weak, but for sure messed everything up at the very beginning. They had a real chance and they blew it.

Personally I would have been ok if Russia went in, overthrew the government, secured Donbass and gtfo.

But now honestly I can't stand this, I don't care what retards say, people there are suffering, especially in the south, cut off from everything, with very little supplies. This is not right and it must be considered Putin's fault.

War is not only bombing, war is famine, war is not having access to doctors, hospitals, police, etc. It's a huge burden on any population.

Attached: 1660763282874000.jpg (1024x490, 51.96K)

>just 40 pct

knowing their track record that's probably a lie too. they pulled that story saying 30% of arms delivered to ukis were actually making it to the front. everything is a fucking scam, and I'm paying for it

>let me explain to you in this essay how we're akshully winning even though we are clearly losing
no

Attached: 1650665460679.webm (720x720, 1.61M)

Yep

Attached: -6817535540122.jpg (920x565, 178.26K)

I wish the whole reasonable world would just unite against the amerikikes already so we could nuke the sandniggers out of existence already

>I see Ukraine taking back Kherson in the next months
lol

Moden warefare is business+deception. Whole this ukraine vs. russia for me is a continuation of covid and will last for another yeah and a half.

I feel sorry for fanbois at both sides, since this is a war against both, against all of us.