Taxes

Attached: 6q98gg.jpg (500x625, 79.11K)

They're giving the IRS weapons?

>Taxes
im not gonna pay them

Attached: irs.png (2048x1619, 1.85M)

A YO WHITE BOY I HEARD YOU WAS SIX MONTHS DELINQUENT

Better be ready to give up your money you wagies in your cagies. IRS is on a mission from Moloch.

I actually feel as though the FBI will raid me soon.

Is she flagging him?

This is their way of destroying Trump voters once and for all. Either accept being audited every year and subsequent financial ruin or resist and get shot dead.

They won’t send pussy ass zoomers like these to anyone’s houses.
If you unironically are scared of faggots like this than you’ll fold under anything. Lmfao

Attached: 5D5B0B58-B9A7-48EC-88DB-3C4E06722F4F.jpg (800x450, 98K)

>still wearing the cuck muzzles

Its only natural user

80% of recruits fall over with chest pains on their first range day. Safe and effective. More like 8700 new agents added. The rest all died unexpectedly and suddenly.

SRRRP

Taxation is theft.

Soon, we'll all be slaves to three-letter organizations slowly disappearing any voice of dissent.

>still wearing the cuck muzzles
Yesterday I saw a woman outside washing windows by herself while wearing a mask. The grounds were completely empty except for her.

Yeah, they just hired 80,000 Karens and s-o-ycucks, and gave them guns. Shits about to get wierd.

You know, if it was COMPLETELY transparent, and ONLY went to infrastructure improvement and maintenance, I'd pay happily.

They're TECHNICALLY police now

Remember, Any Forums backs the blue. Just comply and pay your tax, or you're a nigger

Attached: Thin blue.jpg (1200x750, 58.68K)

Did they get hollywood to train these retards?

Couldn't I just not open the door lol

>Soon
user...I...

Just live like an illegal immigrant and work for cash only. Keep your bigger assets under your rich friends names (cars, houses) for a small fee.

When criminals have more rights than you, you must never give ZOG a single cent.

The Criminal Investigation Department has always carried guns.
t. Regular IRS

I don't think you understand how this works. If you don’t pay them, your door becomes their door.

being poor fucking rules now. what are they going to take my rental agreement? lulz

As technically police as a Corporation's Armed Guard.

If everyone is Police, no one is Police.

I hope you die in conscious in a house fire.

Oh shut up, we're not all disappearing into the Night of Long Noses yet. They're still gaining the power to operate less discretely.

We pay tax voluntarily, if you for us at gun point you are starting a war. I will throw your ass in the harbor and keep the fucking tea.

That'll be ok. They come through my door I'm putting bullets through their chest. Since I don't understand and all

I don't think YOU understand how this works. Govt agents cannot be martyred. Citizens can be. Govt agents will kill and be killed, and everyone will hate the govt and its footsoldiers even more. The death of innocent citizens will be martyred and people will fight in their name. There is no scenario where this ends without the federap govt losing all its power with a violent overthrow where the entire govt is gutted.

>If you don’t pay them, your door becomes their door.
They can keep it being it will be well ventilated.

and that's why they have guns. I honestly don't care about your property so if they take it whatever.

how is it innocent to have lied on your taxes? I'm poor so none of this applies to me but rich people who have cheated to buy houses and nice vehicles deserve to get shot in the face.

They're working to make it very, very slow. So slow that generations don't notice that their freedoms are gone because their generation never had them.

why are they following the alec baldwin school
of gun safety?

They gonna take property six feet deep?

i saw a guy and his 2 year old kid with masks on outdoors. if i wasn't driving past at highway speeds i would have told the kid sorry for the lost brain cells his dad is causing

They never had guns before. If there was a problem with the irs the local pd would serve you papers. Now they are going to go to your house and insult you and put a gun in your face. These are acts of WAR.

But not the people that actually steal from you with taxes?

are they in a mexican standoff?

yeah because there are more of them and they'll call up local police. really whatever it takes to get the money you lied about.

Lol poor Boi get a job faggot

Just that 3x6x6 plot in the cemetery.

Not quite, look at the line of the table and then her hips to work out the azimuth of her bobs. She's holding that thing with the death-grip she usually uses on a BBC, though. Even cupping the balls

What about the money the government lied about?

Hope they get body cams so we can hear their blood curdling dying screams when they get yeeted into the shadow realm.

>>that girl loves cupping balls
I hope I get audited by her

Rural southerner here, and you will be lucky if the cops don't shoot the IRS too. These sherrifs don't care

Yes, they are being turned into a private army.

I'd love to see her try and reload with those nig nails

They still arent cops to me. Under whos authority.