You unvaccinated people make me sick

Judging the vaccinated and waiting for them to die. Think that you are is enlighten and a special snowflake. Very unchristian behaviour if you ask me.

Attached: vaccine-safety.jpg (840x560, 51.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/47/80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

viruses don't exist

Attached: 1654606514854.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

Okay but still not taking the vax.

Good.

Not my problem.

>You unvaccinated people make me sick
Shouldn't your vaccine protect you from that?

Look at your blood nigga
Look at it lmao
ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/47/80

Attached: 5EB2B534-7B67-41C8-8884-1DCE0AEE4CB3.jpg (1276x1344, 1.42M)

It’s the vaxxed who are sick. They unironically can’t stop catching COVID.

>the unvaccinated make me sick
I think it's the vaccine making you sick, buddy

>feeling sick
>2022
OH NO NO NO. GET ON A VENTILATOR STAT.

Attached: Karen Croake Heisler got the Pfizler (TheCOVIDBlog.com-2021-09-22-Covid-Vaccine-Vaxx-Die-Off-Damn-The-Unvaccinated-Irony).jpg (2250x2048, 984.62K)

mutt education
opinion discarded

Whoever brainhacked me has been listening in on my private thoughts, and they've figured out how to make me sneeze. :(

Sigh. Be nice to each other, even the unvaccinated. Polite societies cohere. Rude societies disarray.

If viruses don’t exist then the vaccine doesn’t exist. If the vaccine doesn’t exist then side effects don’t exist. If side effects don’t exist then why I am suffering with myocarditis?

NO REFUNDS

Attached: FaUxRTDUIAECH1q.jpg (680x673, 66.05K)

no refunds

Attached: tiffdov.png (2048x1542, 1.43M)

Pretty sure they're planning to kill both of them - vaccinated and unvaccinated. The conflict is just to keep you distracted.

Funny how some of you think "But they won't kill ME. They love ME and I have a wife and kids!"

Yea, because during Hiroshima, there weren't babies being born.

People are beyond stupid.

Ok, Shlomo.

I am a heathen and I believe in the Germanic gods and goddesses. Cope.

>Pretty sure they're planning to kill both of them - vaccinated and unvaccinated.

It’s going to be much more difficult to kill the unvaxxed than the vaxxed. If I go at least I’ll die peacefully knowing the left is gone forever.

Still not taking it tho

The plan is to use social credit scores to starve people who refuse the system to death, while the vaxmaxxers are dying from the jab.

Leafs can’t fight back so I understand why you see that as inevitable.

>You unvaccinated people make me sick
No the vax makes you sick. Thats how you know it's working.

NO
REFUNDS

> you unvaccinated
Define unvaccinated. No Convid vaccines? Or just not freshly vaccinated within the last 6 months? Or is it three months? Go fuck yurself. And yes, please die. I will wait.

Wait so now you want Christianity moishe?

Its mrna dumbass. Yes it exists it's just not a vaccine it's gene therapy and it does work it does exactly what it is intended to do.

nice bait

Attached: wakeup.jpg (602x500, 71.77K)