Tell women Apple is stuck in the past and they can't date you unless they switch messengers

#GetTheMessage
twitter.com/hashtag/GetTheMessage?t=5gSJ31bkEweaXlM8ruP7Ew&s=09

It’s time for Apple to fix texting.

android.com/get-the-message/

twitter.com/madebygoogle/status/1557087032970686464?t=a1Twmv7L7b1o0Eq4YfTKIg&s=19

Referencing:

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-130139.png (1440x1514, 344.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

android.com/get-the-message/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I literally don't know anyone who fell for the applejew. What exactly is the problem with texting?

Who cares? Why would I shill for Google when they hate White people

Read It's because of low-res images\stuff for group messages

Use Messages by Google for RCS

free secure and works on all phones

Webms started working one day on iphones. So I wont need a new phone now until 2040ish.

Burgers see iPhones as a status symbol (even if they're less expensive and less feature rich than other flagships). Apple uses its own messaging between Apple devices that allows more features. They make the message bubbles blue, and texts from any non-Apple device are green. An ugly green on purpose.

Since Apple is a status symbol, some people literally buy iPhones just to have blue message bubbles. Some women literally won't date men with green message bubbles.

This is now an actual security issue, because the RCS protocol is more secure, but Apple doesn't support it. RCS basically makes iMessage obsolete, but it gets rid of the green bubbles, which is bad for marketing.

Among other features, file size limits, and so on, texts between iPhone and other phones are not encrypted. The problem is on Apple's end.

>but it gets rid of the green bubbles
No it doesn't. Apple could support RCS and still keep the green bubbles. That's not the problem. The problem is that if Apple were to support RCS, they would have the same features that iMessage provides exclusively to Apple users and there would be no incentive for green bubbles to upgrade.

>Some women literally
Nice way to filter out shallow cunts unironically

RCS is going through google servers though and it's not open source. I literally just send sms to boomers and use Telegram for the rest.
Also RCS straight up doesn't work sometimes, it either doesn't connect me to the server or it doesn't connect the people i send messages.
And if they are connected at the time that i send the message i will never know they never got it.
I tried it with the google messages app and the Samsung one and the same thing happens.

>The fact that we had XMPP ten years ago and everything worked with that and no no one can talk to eachother doesn't bother normies
Women should not be allowed to use computers and "phones."

i would've have but i can't message any of them with my new app

>android.com/get-the-message/
Thanks for wasting my time.

Europeans can't process nuance so they constantly seethe over Americans not using the metric shit-stem, not making every device USB-C, not using roundabouts, not using the same gay ambulance wails as them, not having sales tax baked into the price of a product, not driving tiny ass stinky diesel stick shift cars, not living in tiny brick homes with no air conditioning, not using the other one of the two mobile operating systems that we invented and they didn't, etc.

I remember like a decade ago one guy got an iphone in my classroom and he was so proud of that shit. He wanted some ringtones from me but that's when we realized that thing didn't even have Bluetooth..

>some people literally buy iPhones just to have blue message bubbles. Some women

My little sister is like this, she will put up with a shitty laggy iphone, that loses charge freezes. Just so she can have the blue bubble when texting her friends. She literally mentioned to me her one friend who has an ugly green iPhone bubble, like it was a bad thing. My android phone is superior to hers in terms of hardware, but she'll pay overpriced for shit apple.

Oh fuck i was looking up the exact model but lmao iphones still can't bluetooth ahhaahahahhshahaahhahahavh

Attached: 1660762647297.jpg (1080x461, 160.86K)

Sounds like google crying that they are locked out of iMessage and want them to adapt some garbage welfare standard.

Get fucked google.

FIX IT WITH NIGGERS

Attached: 1659501117948.png (1465x805, 404.37K)

google + secure.... sure...

Attached: retard alert.gif (493x342, 479.53K)

Motherfuckers, i have made app for my phone that is able to play webms, and moment i made it safari start to play them. But yes, this phone will last till it electricity is running. Probably till this winter. I just wonder what will happen to bitcoins once when power runs out

>FIX IT WITH NIGGERS
They use the gay nigger so white Staceys can mock the video. It's all calculated.