How much longer can normies ignore this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oxJ7DNzKlxk

Attached: FBBBF2E1-D65E-4C1D-AC42-8E53A3D549EC.jpg (1747x1003, 153.55K)

never. Even if it happens to them, they will stay willfully blind. It is a brain disorder.

photoshopped and ai generated.

stop being a faggot and drinking that kool-aid.

Interesting story. I understand she needed a playdate for her kids so sometimes you have to befriend adults you normally would not and maybe she didn't know this woman was a mudshark. I do notice there's no father in the story though, so thats another big mistake she made that lead to this. Never relax lady

Very true, according to him he “doesn’t rob people”. Also I’ve noticed nigs are scared of cameras in general.

Checked

What the fuck are you blathering about

>lives alone
>no guns
>no husband
Easy pickings and well deserved. Sad they didn't take turns infiltrating her pussy with their dicks, if you know what I mean

"get the tape" what a stupid nigger, what does he think it is 1998

Normies want and live for this.
>haha dumb white bitch
>oh my, what drove these young scientists to do this? Let’s do a study
normies dgaf about anything. I guarantee you the blond bitch thought she was
>down
before this.

The important thing is that the White women helping those blacks wasn't racist.

Father's don't need to exist anymore.

This thread is relevant to the discussion

>amerimutts
dats dey culcha, and what is American culture centred around? Dats right

Attached: 1618708414540.png (815x600, 170.53K)

this stuff is aphrodisiac for women. they get dizzy horny when they see this stuff.

>scorned woman hires men to do her dirty work.
many such cases.

I had a Twitter conversation with a nog yesterday. She denies the validity of crime data that shows blacks are committing most crime despite being 12% of the population. You can reason with inferior minds. It will always be fudged data or a conspiracy to them.

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-141049_Twitter.jpg (1080x860, 316.78K)

Meant to say you can't reason with inferior minds

>Is da yt media

Seriously apes are smarter than them

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

I grew up around nigs and it is part of their program to rob women they are fucking.
I knew nigs who would find dumb broads for one night stands and rob them afterwards every single time.
Its fucking amazing how dumb women are.
Sometimes they even get away in the stupid woman's car.

>Is da joosh media

Oh the irony.

Attached: smug levels.jpg (398x370, 44.32K)

Suffer?

Prison sector

Read suicide note by mitchell heisman.

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

Attached: 1660764123536.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Thats was child support payments are for.

Watermelon and gold plated chain sector

but she is against student loan forgiveness