Lula 45%

Lula 45%
Bolsonaro 33%

It's over.

Attached: 30-306349_feels-bad-man-sad-frog-brazilian-pepe-the.png (541x588, 140.8K)

Good. LULA needs more votes to crush bozotario 1 turno ahuue

nigger

Attached: peneira.jpg (308x438, 45.76K)

If you live in south america and you don't have one of these at this point you're a retard

Attached: 1350.jpg (1170x2080, 247.36K)

trim your nails, faggot

Death to kikes

>Brazilians electing a felon
Sounds about right

god dammit
i liked that guy

Attached: 1649416559089.jpg (620x495, 25.67K)

>believing in pesquisas
ngmi

It's a good thing 90% of Brazil is a lawless favela where politicians and police have 0 authority, or it might actually matter who the president is.

Anyone living in brazil that believes the polls should just kys at this point LMAO

Says the chinadian whose country is crumbling thanks to re-electing one of the most retarded politicians in the history of the world

You don't understand; I was giving you a compliment. You can largely ignore the retards running your country because almost everyone rejects the state.

In Canada, our retarded politicians actually have authority. We have a sycophantic populace that adores these idiots and they accept their policing. It's a favela without the benefits of lawlessness.

I'll fight for my country

You have a mistaken view of Brazil

>I'll fight for my country
Your country is nigger and mutt majority. What is there to fight for?

It wasn't always like that.

Based
Elections are really far away, worry about your own safety first

How much worse can it get, realistically?

Freeing Lula backfired big-time for that traitorous kike Bolsonaro huh

Attached: 1617655372600.jpg (2356x3507, 3.33M)

Think of Argentina lite under Lula + STF ordering the arrest of anyone who's prominent and right-wing (or dissident)

Fucking hell, as if starving us to death with this inflation wasn't enough,

But now it is and there's no going back. Mother europa can still be saved

Latin America goes wherever Europe and the US go. The three regions can be redeemed