Has anyone embarrassed Any Forums more than him? He just keeps destroying chuds

Has anyone embarrassed Any Forums more than him? He just keeps destroying chuds

Attached: images.jpeg-5-removebg-preview.png (300x168, 34.52K)

Yeah okay you want us to call him a faggot, whatever, but why act like we know who that is?

In 2005, I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind a Ross Dress for Less. Man, his ass could grip. Real tight, not a hair on it, and a sphincter you could only dream of. I had fun at first. But he was so weirdly macho about it. He kept saying things like "thats right bitch, am I gonna make you nut?" and "fucking fag I bet you can't wait to bust in my fat hairy man ass hahaha faggot". I just ignored him and kept railing. He continued unironically calling me his bitch and a fag as he had several hands free prostate orgasms spilling seminal fluids onto the train tracks, getting more angry and dominant after each one. "Yea i bet you like dudes. You look like a pussy" he'd say "I cant even feel your limpdick bitch." I just kept clapping, wondering wtf is up with him. After about 20 minutes of railing Mike's boypussy, drenched in sweat and his cream, I finally got a nut off despite his constant berating and degrading comments. He immediately hopped off, laid flat on his back and bent his legs over his head so the cum dripped out of his asshole directly into his mouth. "The fuck you looking at? You like this gay boy?" He kept saying. After he got every last drop. He cackled like a rooster and punched me in the face as hard as he could. He nearly broke his hand, but I was fine. "Fucking fag" he said as he limped off into the sunset, shaking his wrist. That was the first and last time I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind the Ross Dress for Less

literally who?

Attached: 5C9E7678-1EE8-4F8C-8274-74E680075181.jpg (1024x1024, 234.48K)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1643502912024.jpg (600x339, 146.36K)

nice

Attached: 1642180712692.jpg (255x242, 9.38K)

I dont know who this FAGGOT is XD

Attached: IMG_20220817_200924.jpg (1080x884, 219.57K)

There was this dude he hung out with in Cky called "Mike Vallely", and he was the douchiest blowhard I've ever seen.

He was a 5'8" balding manlet who looked like he hit the gym maybe twice a week to do only chest and arms, and he would get super aggro over nothing in order to look like the "tough one" of the crew; which isn't really much of an accomplishment, because the bar isn't set very high in the first place. His accomplishments included scattering 4 timid teenagers by flailing his arms like a windmill, and shoving a middle-aged mall cop away while the security guard was just trying to do his job.

He also had a brief stint as a hockey enforcer, where presumably his appreciation for violence might serve some sort of purpose, but then, to absolutely NO ONE'S surprise, the MOMENT he had to fight someone as strong, or stronger than him, who was equally as fond of violence as he was, he got his shit pushed in regularly. Never won a single fucking hockey fight in his life and was CONSTANTLY getting thrown to the ice.

The guy was the definition of coked up blowhard.

Mike Vallely, ladies and gentlemen. A possible contender for "faggiest skater in all of existence". Possibly faggier than even Bam Margera himself.

CHUDS BTFO

Attached: 906F1551-BCC0-4360-9833-9955A83D92DD.gif (306x230, 2M)

This. Literally who the fuck are all these faggots from Twitter or YouTube or whatever?
The only other site I even use frequently is YouTube. Even then, I don't watch normie garbage. I dare say most anons use a limited number of sites. Most of the internet is fucking lame.
Again,
LITERALLY
FUCKING
WHO?

>t. Assblasted chud who got wrecked by superior fists

This has got to be the gayest forced copypasta meme that's ever existed. Nobody gives a shit about this faggot.

Fuck off shill

Who ordered the pasta?

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK THESE PEOPLE ARE YOU LOW-EFFORT SPAMMING FUCK
Fucking nigger. Wish the jannies would do their FUCKING JOB.

muahahahhahahaa

Attached: 1648236937016.jpg (500x421, 64.39K)

You would get pummeled by his fists pussy

Attached: biopagepic.jpg (569x373, 45.45K)

> do their FUCKING JOB.

First of all. Don’t tell the janitors what to do.

Second. They are volunteers with no compensation and will not be screeched at by some chud Karen.

And lastly. Mike V is a prominent member of the LGBTQTB+ community and an activist in the Vegan community.

So that’s 3 strikes your out. Bye bye Chuddy buddy.

Look at this chud LOL

Whoa

We don't post that here.

Cracks me up when these groomers post this shit and nobody even knows who it is. GG subhumans.

Fuck off shill rat

Oh great, this stupid shit again...

Attached: 1644996525737.jpg (640x554, 111.81K)

Bet you wouldn’t call him that to his face.

Attached: EE9A6BAE-9356-49A9-A29C-ED793F06F949.jpg (263x192, 9.37K)

Based