WATER CUTS

>Nevada will lose 8% of its Colorado River water as drought restrictions for 2023 are announced -- Arizona loses 21% and California will not lose any water at all

8newsnow.com/news/local-news/nevada-to-lose-8-of-colorado-river-water-allocation-in-2023

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-105808.jpg (1080x1492, 358.84K)

lmao stupid waterlets

move where the water is

Wonder what would happen if both states got tired of California's shit and mobilized their National Guard to secure their water supplies.

Nevada's governor just follows what ever Newsom does in CA. He would never turn on a fellow libshit. I hope that faggot does not win reelection.

They would be sent home by federal troops.

just stop drinking water chuds

Attached: 1660565603855643 4D20F6B1-5464-469A-BE90-F1AE50E49D72.png (720x697, 683.04K)

Calichads win again! Pay up, faggots.

Newsom needs to go. Campaigning on both his deliberately botched Covid response and the deliberate mishandling of water would be very effective. Everyone cares about Grandma dying, and everyone cares about water. But, even better, the people who arguably care the most about water would be the Mexicans, since a huge amount of them are involved in agriculture. They may not care about most of California's issues, but that should help get their attention.

Also, desalination!
>pic rel

Attached: 1660760447264.jpg (1512x2688, 2.18M)

California isn't loosing water but it rerouted all rural farmland water to big cities, fucking farms in the process.

how much of las vegas is fueled off califags driving there for the weekend? I'd wager a significant amount

>Socialize utility
>Don't deal with utility monsters (farmers growing almonds in the desert for the UAE)
>Utility runs out
>"OMG you guys need to give us more of the utility"
California is cancer in every way.

Fuck off were full

If you fags haven’t noticed: Newsom runs the entirety of the west coast and any state touching CA. AZ Governor is on the the take 100% traitorous cunt, NV is CA bitch and OR, WA want to be CA so bad. The fix is in. I’m might as well stay in LA (Berlin) and subvert. At least we won’t go hungry

Former Nevadan here. Nevada has been entirely overrun with Cali fags. We may as well re-name the state East California. May they whither in the desert sun.

85%+ NV would die without our lust for sin.

That's right wagies, now fetch me another glass of water

>Import over a hundred millions immigrants
>No housing
>No water
>No wages
>Hyper inflation
Leftards

What did it day about mexico

>close nuclear plant
>magic electricity into existence
>run desal plant
>infinite water

California is a complete parasite for the United States. We sould let the states vote to expel it from the Union.

Left Az in 2019 I saw this shit coming. Now I live on land have a well and a spring fed pond. Az is Ca 2.0 now anyway.

>California will not lose any water at all
Fucking cut this faggot state off. Don't neighborhood a body of water u have no fucking rights to it. L2desalination and stop worry about getting fagpox

Lol. Cope. Desert supremecy will always win. Saguorlet.