Western culture

Dark men do not want dark women, and this has been proven throughout history.
>Hitler with black hair getting a blonde wife
>Hollywood jews with black hair anointing the famous blonde Marilyn Monroe
>(((Americans))) creating blacked

The most persistent thing in the world is dark men being turned off by dark women and thus dedicating their lives to dark-on-light imagery so that they may lighten themselves up. There is one problem. They are cucking up the light image. They will have light sons, too. They are missing something. HEIGHT. Women focus on height more than anything. You can be dark or light as long as you aren't a manlet. This is what Western culture misses. Putting Africans everywhere is not desirable in fact it's a turn off

Attached: brown chad.jpg (500x500, 45.89K)

Uncle Adolf had blue eyes

can confirm, red/blond hair guy here. I am not really attracted to blond girls. I like brown and black haired ones. Also my dad had black hair and my mother dark brown.

im very fair skinned and I married a dark skinned black woman

brown haired, brown eyed, and i legit don't think about this kind of shit when the woman is perceivably white.
white people have brown eyes and brown hair. we have the greatest range of natural eye and hair colors of any other race on the planet. you idiotic spergs are the only people that bitch about it.

btw, my skin's paler than you probably are(i need to go outside more), and i tan bronze.

Italian women are often attracted to nordic men, so even though some nordic women like men with darker features, it is common for mediterranean women to like nordic men, so there is always someone to fuck you.

A lot of mediterranean women are attracted to men with blond features.

Attached: 26713A7D-7258-4E25-8829-864D9D3AE8C4.jpg (1024x681, 108.28K)

>The most persistent thing in the world is dark men being turned off by dark women
speak for yourself Gonzalo

Fair-skinned, dark-brown hair half-Korean half-Italian-Irish here. I want a pale brunette or woman with black hair. It'll never happen though. 1488. I've hd blondes hit on me but I didn't do shit. My father's father had blonde hair, believe it or not.

Fair skinned dark brown hair half black 1/4th turkish 1/8th moroccan half irish half german half swiss 1/16th Zimbabwean, 75% Antarctican here. I want to join my white brethren.

What are you basing this on? I know you don't talk to girls

Everyone in my family but some of the Italians are pale. Fuck off with your low-quality post. Shit attempt at mockery - and a shit sense of humor almost invariably comes with shit for brains.

Go to hell you disgusting liar.

I know, I went to Spain and girls liked me a lot, also latinas like me, and middle eastern girls. White girls not as much.

Attached: hola-mi-amor.jpg (562x546, 31.41K)

I am dark haired, tan easily. Have been attracted to brunettes/dark haired girls my entire life. Blondes just don't do it for me

Eva Braun was Hitler's beard

this thread is not for bestiality

My woman has brown hair and brown eyes and is the best woman of all times because we do everything together including cook and clean.

Dark eyes are sexually dimorphic in men. Seethe and cope nordcucks.

Historically Women impress with looks, men impress women in other ways normally be being powerful and or having or being with a strong social circle. Year of our Lord 2022 guys being pretty boys and getting the women is a sign of the times

Like this?

Attached: 2ogounotaduqep.jpg (500x400, 22.32K)

This guy looks berber.

Pale eyes are a necessary adaptation for vitamin D production in arctic environments.
If your ancestors lived up there, they'd eventually have blue/green eyes, too.

This one doesn't

Attached: 1ihuodukocaraf.jpg (500x500, 33.43K)

Then why do Scandinavians have brown eyes?

Is it? They are all blue-eyed Aryans.

They have brown eyes

>Nordic Germans
>Brown eyes
You wot m8?