Campaigners hope report sent to Vatican will result in radical reform of Church in Ireland

Campaigners for reform of the Catholic Church in Ireland are hoping a landmark report sent to the Vatican will help bring about radical change to an institution they see as increasingly out of touch.

Advocates for change within the church are hopeful the report advocates for major reform on the role of women, the ability of priests to marry, and a greater recognition of the rights of the LGBTQ+ community.

Pope Francis called a Universal Synod last year which β€” for the first time β€” aimed to gather feedback at all levels of the Church in every parish on its future.

Following consultation across Ireland, church leaders gathered for a National Pre-Synodal Assembly in Athlone in June. There 160 delegates from the 26 dioceses reflected on submissions and feedback, which called for major changes.

The report, which was sent to the Vatican on Monday, marks an important step in the Synodal process which is due to conclude next year.

irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40940558.html

Attached: bW13T5Sk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ml-x4VaEaK0
youtube.com/watch?v=8cVL0ViBB7E
youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1614618451260.jpg (944x1024, 92.55K)

churches need to burn. i hate abrahamic religions. complete jewish cancer

What God do you worship Kraut?

>)
none. im not retarded to believe in shit like that. who in their right mind wants to live eternaly after death? fuck it. the only thing that matters is to have children and let yourself and your ancestors live through your children and your blood. thats all there is to it. there is not god. and if there is one, fuck him and his jew dogs

it is anti-jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=ml-x4VaEaK0

youtube.com/watch?v=8cVL0ViBB7E

>none

OK let me put this in a more childish context for you. What is your highest value Kraut? What do you technically "Worship"?

Attached: stop.jpg (221x240, 22.7K)

>live eternaly after death
you will be in hell forever if you don`t believe in christ

Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

so either going to heaven or burning in hell forever

youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks

my own blood, family. nothing else.

IRELAND ISSSS FREEEEEAKING BASED OMGGG YAAAASSS

DOWNNNN WITH THE ANGLOOSS SISTERS

Attached: Ebr4KlwX0AEPLgm.jpg (680x453, 59.84K)

I buttfuck that kike on a stick and put his kike head on a pike. hes not my saviour. Im not a jew

Why are you limiting yourself to things of this world and not looking beyond?

I would not recommended this. But if you were very serious you would deny the Holy Ghost right here and now.

>plz don't

>a literal jew mutt telling his mutt golems they are jews because somewhere along their family tree there was one jew.
ngmi, turk.

Attached: 165807573227803.jpg (720x960, 77.27K)

he died for your sins to

>1 John 2:2
>β€œAnd he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.”

>sells country to Google
>become gay
Lol @ Ireland

>worshiping a brown man
typical nu-kraut behaviour

because there is nothing there after you die. I dont even want to live eternaly. I never even asked to be born, so if there is a god, I dont want any afterlife. And Im not a slave to anyone. Let alone a jewish demon they worshiped firt

no you liar
that is not what he is saying the complete opposite and makes fun of modern day jews who think they are jews because of their genes

show me a bible verse that talks about jesus skin
color?

Attached: Hayzoos thumbsup.jpg (918x1426, 416.47K)

enjoy hell reprobate