Water, fire, air, and dirt

>Water, fire, air, and dirt
>Fucking magnets, how do they work?
>And I don't wanna talk to a scientist
>Y'all motherfuckers lying and getting me pissed
They tried to warn us about big science and we made fun of them

Attached: miracle respecters.jpg (804x675, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MO0r930Sn_8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>science gets punked by literal clowns
honk honk

fr fr no cap
all of science is a lie

Attached: 1641594674544.png (649x900, 177.17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MO0r930Sn_8

to this day nobody has answered their simple question. Everyone made fun of them but nobody answered the fucking question.

godless atheists confuse science with religion

so true. Based ICP.

remember when the FBI went undercover to the March of the Juggalos??

lol i had no idea a glowie did that, i assume he was very disappointed. Got a source?

Fun fact. The amount of people that will laugh at you for not understanding magnets is much higher than the number of people that actually understand magnets. Figure that out.

The one on the left... hmm

Attached: 1660099692803440.jpg (1000x750, 165.3K)

Attached: ftxvf0767s931.jpg (1125x1490, 205.81K)

I’m a big fan of Juggalos and am envious of their lifestyle.

Attached: 1B4C789E-7C6E-46D8-9BE2-B591825299A8.jpg (1760x1720, 186.72K)

That's because "science" and "scientists" were implemented to convince people that God doesn't exist and that everything happens through "the power of science!", which is something that that the dark carnival is against. The dark carnival represents God and the kingdom of heaven, and there's a reason why the whole incident with ICP and Eminem happened. (((They))) baited them into starting a feud with Eminem, which they did to destroy whatever reputation they had in mainstream media. And when they realize they still had fans, the feds label them as an illegal gang.

Attached: 1657673802152.png (800x800, 598.43K)

You leave John Goodman alone

If you don't know how these work you're no better than a nigger and should be laughed at.

Attached: MOC_GIF_HOW-DO-MAGNETS-WORK.gif (751x600, 447.09K)

Esham was thrown into that too. Listen to the song In Detroit. Eminem actually stood to catch a cap in the ass from Esham.

the gang thing happened organically, sadly. Way before any of that shit happened a guy i played vanilla wow with was in my clan and he was a gang investigator. He gets assigned to juggalo's. So he starts doing research, learning the lingo, and it dawns on him that his friend and clan leader is also one of these people. He starts asking me about the structure in very odd ways (i didnt know his job at the time) and he explains what he does and that some local juggalos were mixing with cryps and fueding with bloods, and another group like robbed an old lady wielding hatchets, really trashy shit.

I imagine similar things like this happened in many many neighborhoods in many cities because juggalo's often come from fucked up backgrounds which leads to a lot of criminality. Crazy white people banding together is also generally scary, add the white trash clown aesthetic and you have a recipe for panic.

I say all of this as someone who was deep into the subculture and it will always be a part of me for better or worse(usually worse)

yea d12(sans eminem) jumped eshams crew at one point and then eshams crew kicked the shit out of most of d12's crew like six months later(also sans eminem) i'm honest to got surprised this shit didn't spiral out of control.

Honk honk gimme booba

>CREATES MAGNETIC FIELD
cool what is a magnetic field nigger?

Attached: 1627193441771.gif (511x512, 171.34K)

Material with large regions of aligned electron spin.

It’s funny that juggolos were also branded terrorist by a certain three letter agency.

Based. Being a furry is a white hobby

no source, its been cleaned up.

They also tried to warn you about fursuit scams and you still didn't listen

Many such cases
Now make with the clussy

They have a word for that. It's neden.

Really ahead of the curve there.

WOOOOP WOOOOP

dark carnival 4 lyfe

>neden
Apparently it's also Turkish for "Why?" Simulation theory confirmed

Attached: ba3140d9c6ce8c24d7463b4cec2eb901--costume-ideas-guns.jpg (236x351, 25.96K)

IT'S DINNERTIME
I'M HUNGRY
I SMELL SPAGHETTI