Leftist comics thread

leftist comics thread

Attached: meme.jpg (1024x766, 58.3K)

Attached: cope_the_comic.jpg (1080x1049, 142.44K)

My leaders tell me who my enemy is, don't yours?

Obviously the common enemy is those shits seeking union.

i don't get it

>leftist comics

Attached: left cant meme.jpg (1003x305, 216.92K)

The majority of women absolutely judge their partner based on looks and favour physique over whatever reading a book makes you, that comic is objectively false. Also
>"I could go to the gym too"

Attached: left memes.jpg (1024x511, 90.28K)

When I see a ripped guy, I think
> wow he spends a lot of time at the gym. He cares about how he looks. He must be so strong. He could crush me with those hands. I bet he could pick me up easily. I wonder if he has a big dick
Followed by an image of him slamming into me from behind.

It’s total cope that the artist used a woman as his self insert to be dismissive of how women would view ripped guys. Usually gym rats also have at least a full time job, if they aren’t in school or a higher profession.

Conversely, I don’t think
> this guy has noodle arms, so I’m going to assume he spends all his time reading Dostoyevsky and writing his masterpiece play that will change American literature
I think
> this guy probably has 80000 hours in COD and a serious Dungeon Master commitment every Saturday night

Fucking delusional nerds

>t. Woman

>I am such a deep personality because I draw comic books or talk with my NPC friends

Someone should change the one on the right to a mockery of Koreans with guns

You can workout 30min a day and still read books

I just noticed that in his feverish fury at the idea of muscles, the “artist” didn’t color in the beefy guy’s hair in the third panel

Why do people think you have to go to the gym for hours a day? Even the biggest bodybuilders rarely spend more than 2 hours/5 days a week.

My version

Attached: 1660747948848421.jpg (1080x1049, 159.73K)

Can someone explain this one

I have a big dick if just under 8 inches is big

That picture is accurate and can be more succinctly summarized as fact-based humor vs emotionally-driven "humor".

Right-wing cartoons:
Here's what's wrong and why it is happening.

Left-wing cartoons:
I DON'T LIKE THEM THEY'RE A BAD BAD!!

Is it a crack about the two party system?

Leftist comics are so bad that the one on the right feels like it's promoting the right rather than trying to insult it.

yeah it also might be that second panel is the common enemy (space aliens) blasting earth with their magic/science space alien earth destruction ray that destroys earth but yeah it probably is a critique of the american two party political system

Attached: common.png (1024x766, 214.37K)

You should see how crushed a fat, cucked libshit looks when they realize you are not only better looking but also smarter than they are.

I don't get it, should we all unite to remove France?

Fit and lit is the true path

>but also smarter
You can get one to admit it? I'm pretty sure most white leftists are 105-110 IQ midwits who've built their entire personality around how smart they feel after reading a New Yorker article.