Should flat taxes be a thing? Why or why not?

Should flat taxes be a thing? Why or why not?

Attached: Flat-Tax-2.jpg (602x336, 19.09K)

yes. if more effort does not proportionally give me more reward, then I just won't put more effort into it, period.

There are flat taxes. Sales tax and vat are examples. You pay many kinds of tax. What are you referring to?

Whites / Europeans should pay a flat tax, while non whites taxed at 75%

There's no justification for income tax. If anything, the employer should have to pay the tax since he is buying the labor

Yes. Why the fuck should I be expected to pay a higher percentage of my income? I worked hard to make that money and it's all taken from me.

non-whites should be deported.

Flat tax is retarded because as wages go down there are some thing that can't go down.
For example no matter how poor you are you need a certain amount of money to pay for food, or for example there don't exist houses with $50/month rent.

Income tax is a scam and should be 0%.

Because this country was built on oppression of BIPOC and LGBTQIIASP+ minorities. It is your obligation to pay us reparations, and you will. Sooner than later, you WILL support us, or you will be audited by the newly formed IRS. Any combativeness or refusal could lead to lethal force.

Because you are a working class lesser being and only there to be exploited because they can. Stop paying taxes, stop buying shit you don't need leave the system behind

Or you could just do like here in Sweden where both employer and employee pay tax on the employees income!

Nigger

Yes, tiering is an incentive not to work smarter.

Taxes shouldn't be a thing, period. But flat is better than what we have

Taxes should be imposed on the basis of job-title, not salary.

Wagiecuck jobs shouldn't get taxed because their income is meaningless anyway. STEM jobs should be taxed but less than they are now. Bankers, C-suite, deep state elites and politicians should be taxed heavily.

>Taxes should be imposed on the basis of job-title, not salary.
Kek this is the mist retarded idea ive ever seen

A flat tax with a thick minimum exemption would be okay, but pointless.
The problem is that flat taxers think the flat rate would be like 8 to 15% (even without exemptions) on wages only, rather than 25-40% and would apply to capital gains and dividends as well.

Frankly I'd rather cut services than think that how we collect the tax will change how much we have to spend and end up with more taxes collected while leaving people with more money in their pockets because of a flat tax. Most flat tax advocate are that guy at work who thinks he has this great side business plan smart, which is to say dangerously stupid.

Attached: 1646866733990.jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

No. Richfags don't need the money.

>but muh job creators

That's why you don't tax corporate income. If a company wants to use their profits to pay off debts and invest in expansion that should not be taxed. It should only be taxed at the point of dividends being paid to some richboys wallet

Tax the Rothschild family at 99%.

>need
Gas yourself kike

Yes, real flat. As in 0.00000000000000000%

>like 8 to 15%
Anymore than 5% should see politicians decorating lamp posts

Often the flat tax include a minimum amount that isn't taxed like $7,000.

No taxes. Gov just prints money why do they need us to file taxes?

The tax code is a thousand miles long even they dont know how it works. It just makes accurately determining how much you will get and how much you can spend impossible to do without a graphing calculator.

A politician making 200k a year earns more than a senior dev making 200k a year. The former being less valuable to societal growth than the latter.

More effort will not give you more reward anyway. Once you're earning 100k... it's not like any additional money will make you any happier.

You didn't work hard, you have privilege

How about... no one should be making 200k a year?

Americans going all out

Excellent post my shabbos goy

We definitely to give Bill Gates that extra private island as opposed to subdizing white home ownership

Abolish income tax and replace it with more taxes on stock selling and import tariffs

I wouldn't mind paying tax if it actually went towards good things, but a substantial portion of it goes towards:
>Funding boomers gold plated pensions
>A broken healthcare system that's only good for emergency care
>Handouts to the feckless and immigrants who will never contribute

Attached: file.png (949x727, 115.59K)

1pbtid

No. Try to think of an exemption amount and a rate. Either you will crush the poor, bankrupt the government, or end up with a rate that's close to the top marginal rate. Same thing happens with UBI, either tax rates go insane or the government goes bankrupt.
Inb4 MMT

You say that like 200k is a lot

>Working for shekels gives you any reward
Checkmate wagie.
The majority of wealth is locked up behind hedge funds and their ilk.

>How about... no one should be making 200k a year?
How about no government employee should make 200k a year?

he's a bot and is not referring to anything.

>MUH SOCIETY
kek grow up faggot. Also you're retarded for missing the point. C suite execs would just change their job titles to "cashier" etc and easily avoid higher taxes. Taxes based in job title would be the easiest to avoid and you're genuinely dumb if you didn't think of that

For Americans it's quite high. For Yuropoors making more than 10k/month gross is nearly unthinkable.

>give
>kike literally can't not be disingenuous for a single post
Kek checks out

Relative to where you live. Using the UK as an example, 200k isn't a lot in London. However, in Scotland or parts of northern England, your quality of life will be excellent as the cost of living is so cheap.

Attached: tax.png (1200x1504, 225.21K)

You want your government full of the corrupt and the stupid, while the good people work for private industry? A ton of government salaries need to go up, including congress as an example. A ton of congresspeople are wealthy due to corruption, and the non-corrupt don't bother.

Bring back poll tax. You either pay 10k in tax each year or you are not allowed to vote.

>You want your government full of the corrupt and the stupid, while the good people work for private industry?
Thats how it always is

There is no reason for any tax to be over 1 percent

Main argument against a flat tax is that it is a regressive tax that hurts the poor as most of their income gets spent on things they need to survive (food, housing, etc). A simple solution would be to have a flat tax on all earnings after 20k for singles or 40k for married couples, adjusted for inflation each year.

I make 60k and im living in Toronto.... and even i consider myself part of the upper class.

200k a year is more money than you'll ever know what to do with, it's an Ungodly amount of money.

Sure. A flat tax of 0%. The US neither needed nor had an income tax until Woodrow Wilson.

You want to fuck over the poors some more? How about a middle ground: you must be a citizen to be allowed to vote.

Then who would buy all these yachts? You lose incentive for luxuries when you're limiting income, and honestly luxuries are pretty nice.

you do realize there are discrete, numeric values representing job titles you fucking twat. It's not a fill-in string field. But you probably never filled out a tax form in your life because you live with your divorced mom still.

Attached: 1646781861779m.jpg (1024x683, 95.71K)

>and even i consider myself part of the upper class.
Lel then you're deluded

$100k/year in 2022 in the bare minimum needed to survive for a single adult.

You think 100k a year is a lot? LMAO fucking tard -- Max out 401k (there won't be SS) -20,500 add in medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD -- Your new gross is maybe 75k ... Then take taxes out (5700 Soc/ med + fed + state), now your around 65k and that is not paying a single bill....

You must be 18 or older to post here

your 60k of cad is only £36k, that's absolutely fuck all in London, you wouldn't be able to get a house solo on that wage unless you were miles outside the city

>you do realize there are discrete, numeric values representing job title
Lmao no there's not. But let's play pretend and say they're are. They'd just actually assign that number value to their exec and give him the big salary anyway. Bro you're fucking dumb

>You want your government full of the corrupt and the stupid, while the good people work for private industry?
I see no indication that paying managers more makes the managers smarter, or more importantly better at their jobs.
It's almost like we need a different means to sort people into positions. Self selection is always going to drift between generations of employees and tends to lead to our current situation where objectively bad people select other objectively bad people for similar jobs.

>Once you're earning 100k... it's not like any additional money will make you any happier.
Lol dude, I make just over that and still have to budget hard to stay afloat. You're out of touch

Argument against is that wealthier people are able to spend proportionally more on taxes than the poor.
Like a flat tax of 20% would be irrelevant to some richfag, but a piornigger who's spending 85% of their income on bills would get fucked.

Flat tax with a large standard deductible would make the system more fair and very simple for 95% of Americans to do their taxes.
Standard deductible 25k
Tax rate 15%
Earn 50k a year
50-25 = 25k taxable income
25 *.15 = 3.75k or 3750 in federal income tax.
100k salary
100k-25k = 75k taxable
75k * .15 = 11.25k 11250
No more home credits or child credits or tranny med credit. That’s what the 25k is for.
Everyone gets the same thing. Those that don’t make shit still pay nothing. Standard deductible increases at the rate of CPI each year.
Taxes are so easy no need for accountants for non business fillings.

Attached: E1CA98D9-DCE3-445D-B136-246597137DC6.jpg (417x515, 32.62K)

yes because fuck the poor

>more money won't make you any happier
>use more money to start a business
>successful business give you satisfaction
>produce something people buy and enjoy
>feed the families of employees
>overall happiness increase for everyone

>more money won't make you any happier
>gov takes that money
>feel like you were being robbed
>money goes to fags and niggers
>more niggers and fags