And people say right wing governments are good with the economy lmao

>highest inflation of all G7 nations
>no sign of slowing down like other G7 nations
>less reliant on Russia than italy and even less Germany or France yet still has nearly double the inflation they do
>rolled out much less money compared to other G7 nations to combat Covid
>looses 3% of its energy and prices skyrocket 300%
>all of this happened under the only real right wing government in the G7
So….I feel like this is telling that either our government is shit or brexit was a mistake. Likely both at this point

Attached: 9F9E79C5-8F11-4980-975C-827B47E01394.jpg (1066x870, 415.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/country-list/inflation-rate?continent=europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>our government is shit
bingo m8

Attached: England_2022.png (768x945, 1.28M)

Lol boris was quintessential controlled op, what did he do that was right wing?

Stupid limes so easily pacified

Free Scotland!

>all of this happened under the only real right wing government in the G7

Attached: _125886338_tory-leadership-shortlist-pa[1].jpg (976x549, 94.95K)

What signs of slowing down? Inflation is going to keep going up in EU and USA. We ain't even close to the peak.

>Tories
>right wing

lmao how many millions of niggers and pakis have they let in over the last four years again?

Attached: _109928562_migration-nc.png (976x749, 153.87K)

Well the continuation in wind farms did pretty well, though it’s not enough to keep this from happening apparently. Also boris wasn’t controlled opposition. We have one of the most idiotic populations in the world, Boris was literally voted in because the masses thought he was funny, and thought the other guy was a globalist shill
Slowing down comparitivley might’ve been a better thing to say. And I’m talking about G7, not the EU. In the EU vs UK the EU is obviously higher but half the EU nations are poor shitholes so it’s not like they count.
I just find it weird that we spent less money than other nations on Covid and get less from Russia yet we’re suffering more than anyone else on the G7 list

Send them all back, simple as.
We are developed nation.
Our population should be falling, we should have a glut of free houses and high wages.
But fucking no; we import a million legal a year, and who knows what in dinghies.
England is nearly 1100 years old, and it has completely cast off its own, the rest of these Isles too. Fuck this

Attached: etc.jpg (564x860, 70.07K)

You ran the same garbage monetary policy as USA, inflation is a monetary policy consequence. The reason you're being hit harder is because your country is useless leech on the world economy. You just import crap and export your worthless currency - and unlike USA your currency isn't the world reserve so the demand is much lower. Nobody really needs your paper.

>.I feel like this is telling that either our government is shit
Yes and they're not particularly right wing either
>or brexit was a mistake
Explain your rational behind the EU being the reason why we have less inflation.

Actually come to think of it explained it more. We rely way less on Russian imports than you guys do and spent less on the public during Covid but got fucked by inflation even more because unlike you, we don’t export shit

>Also boris wasn’t controlled opposition
The guy that did a 180 on almost everything he was voted in for wasn't controlled op?

UK Conservative party is more centrist than right-wing. They’re more akin to the Dems in America.

UK have right wing parties i.e UKIP but they barely have any reps in parliment.

>real right wing government
>in the G7
lmao

Attached: la_goblina.jpg (3333x2223, 2.14M)

This happened because of niggers and Muslims, not right wingers

He just made a claim, do you agree with him simply because it sounds like a good excuse? What he said was false btw, you economy isn't based on exporting the pound. Your inflation is also lower than much of the EU and much lower than Estonia
tradingeconomics.com/country-list/inflation-rate?continent=europe

Their economy does rely on exporting the pound Stirling because UK runs a huge trade deficit. They also have a huge debt.

That is clearly not comparing CPI values, CPI is a doctored metric which the government will (usually) manipulate to say whatever they want. It's highly likely that the inflation that is felt in the UK and rest of Europe is very similar to Estonia even though the CPI numbers are different.

What this is really telling you
The U.K. is the only nation telling the truth about their economy

>Their economy does rely on exporting the pound Stirling because UK runs a huge trade deficit. They also have a huge debt.
Almost every first world country has a huge trade deficit.
>That is clearly not comparing CPI values, CPI is a doctored metric which the government will (usually) manipulate to say whatever they want. It's highly likely that the inflation that is felt in the UK and rest of Europe is very similar to Estonia even though the CPI numbers are different.
Ah yes, Estonia is the only honest one. If in France it's worse than stated, then you better believe than in Estonia they're understating it too

Again we voted in a man with little to no actual ideas who was put into power because retards thought he was funny. He flip flopped because he had no backbone to stick with his decisions when it came to any semblance of criticism. We voted in a worse version of trump
True, but it’d be wrong to say that, at the moment, it’s not the most right wing ogvnerment in the G7 nations
I know it’s lower than most of the EU. As I already said, most of the EU is heavily reliant on Russian imports and/or are massive shitholes of corruption. It’s why I went with the G7 comparison instead, because comparing inflation with a shithole like turkey is one thing, comparing it with Germany is another.
I mean I dunno, the inflation I’ve felt as someone in the bottom 20% of earners has only been in my electricity/gas prices. Some food went up like, 10, 20% but a lot of it not even that.

Also, look at this. Below the Uk are all the money drain shitholes of the EU. Above it sre all the places people actually know of or talk about + Albania somehow. You posted an image that pretty much reinforces my point

Attached: BCDB1665-8E9E-4768-9125-06A0E781ED0A.jpg (950x2248, 482.88K)

>Almost every first world country has a huge trade deficit.
Ok? Thank you Captain Obvious, that really doesn't invalidate what I said. Literally every first world country is on the verge of economic collapse and UK is no different. There are mitigating factors for other G7 countries though which might make the situation look better in the short term, like Germany until recently had a positive trade balance and a lot of EU countries use the EUR which is managed centrally by ECB so even if some countries like Italy and Greece are imploding, other countries in the EU are being drained of wealth to keep them afloat and the economic metrics within reason.

I never said Estonia was the only honest one or even honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the Estonian CPI is doctored too.20% inflation number seems pretty low and I have no idea how anyone thinks 10% inflation value can be real.