Fuck this country, this country is anti white, it discriminates against white people...

Fuck this country, this country is anti white, it discriminates against white people, the leaders of this country hate poor whites like me and favours shitskins and degenerates. This country is full of them and has no culture, if it did in the past, its all gone now. This shithole isn't worth fighting for. Hurry up Gott and Straffe the UK now. I want to leave and never come back.

Attached: HFS.GGG.SREP211.jpg (1920x1280, 459.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-are-the-indigenous-British-people-a-minority-in-their-own-capital-of-London-Why-is-an-ancient-European-island-of-kings-and-queens-dating-back-to-the-Romans-allowing-its-natives-to-be-ruled-by-foreigners-Who
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being an Englishman in 2022 is a curse unless you're rich and/or attractive, or a w*man.

I walk to town today to do some shopping, I see Muslims and blacks everywere walking down the street, takeaway shops and corner shops run by them, their languages being spoken, rubbish everywere and I have to see a mosque when I get home to. This country is horrid.

At what point did we diverge on take out/take away?

I'm not English unless proven otherwise, i have yet to take an ancestry test. I could be Irish or French for all I fucking know.

Is the Falklands kino?

Yup. Jews destroyed the West out of some spite that is thousands of years old. Their children and grandchildren will pay the ultimate price of never being allowed to pass on their genetics now though. Every jew around the world will be killed, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Fuck yt “people” go back to yo cave ugly bitch cracka ass crackA

English are the most degenerate people on earth, why is everyone there an alcoholic, has tattoos all over there body and the women are massive whores and filled with fillers and implants?
Atleast Gregg's sausage rolls are good and you have good bookies

At least you dont speak German

Don't you know your family history?

I wish I spoke German. Anything but Engliah.

One Japanese was able to assassinate the president with a homemade gun and 0 support i am not saying that you should do something but you definitely can do something

Because they just are, the people are disgusting.

Also your rivers are brown, a very bad sight. Atleast in the cities, is it because of the Indians that poop there?

Nothing to do when it's raining except drink and get silly tattoos

You're a filthy shitskin that doesn't belong here anyway

Watch your own countrymen deny the existence of British as a people. They are literally performing a cultural genocide against you while denying you exist.

quora.com/Why-are-the-indigenous-British-people-a-minority-in-their-own-capital-of-London-Why-is-an-ancient-European-island-of-kings-and-queens-dating-back-to-the-Romans-allowing-its-natives-to-be-ruled-by-foreigners-Who

Attached: page_1.jpg (4528x2996, 2.47M)

I think that's exaggerated, it didn't rain for 99% of the time while I was in the UK. Fuck your country for having such strict visas for us, paperwork is hell and it takes a lot of fucking time. I'm sure if I was from Albania I would've had a citizenship ready by evening and free housing. Also why do you dislike Slavs?

Imagine being so soft skinned that seeing a bunch of people minding their own business is enough to ruin your whole day. No wonder you're about to lose the Union.

You wouldnt speak German if Germans won WW2 thats the funny part.