Zoomers didn't believe in the Mandela effect

Until CERN started up again in their generation and new ones started appearing. The Rock never said can/do you smell what The Rock is cooking. It was not his catch phrase and he never said it. Look it up.

Attached: the-rock.jpg (960x960, 590.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w5txEiXYyxA
youtube.com/watch?v=T-v20t_puwE&t=42s
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8glaM4ruM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Do you smell what the Rock is cooking" was at the beginning of his theme music. I am 100% sure of this because i was an avid WWF fan back in the day. So although in interviews he'd say "if ya smell what the rock is cookin", the "do you smell" also stuck because every time he came out you'd hear it play at the beginning of his entrance
youtu.be/w5txEiXYyxA

it was probably because of that guy that paid anime voice actors to say stuff and at some point the voice actor said "can you smell what the rock is cooking" the video was pretty popular had million of views

Attached: pepe2.jpg (542x438, 42.65K)

This. As usual zoomers ruin everything by being retarded and gay

New Mandela effect. The term bucket list did not exist before 2007 when the movie The Bucket List came out. The movie The Bucket List was the first usage of the term bucket list to refer to a list you make of things you want to do before you die

this mandela effect meme relies on people being retards.
>what? I never seen that island on map!!!??
what if you never looked in the first place??
>noooo! I look at everything and I know everything, I never seen it there I swear!

Um, lol bullshit. Can't fool me, I was born in 91 and nobody gave a shit about that movie

I know people claim it wasn't even used on the internet before that movie, but I don't care. There was a lot that wasn't archived from the 2000s. We definitely talked about bucket lists back then. Mandelafags cope more, just because it wasn't on the net doesn't mean it wasn't in use.

The only one that's totally, completely, unequivocally unexplained is the Fruit-of-the-Loom logo. If there's any proof of timeline interference or CIA psyops, it's that. We can find no example of the actual tag from the time period, yet there are many many references to the horn of plenty in media, jokes, etc.

Another one that's unexplainable is the braces girl in Moonraker who now has no braces. Her scenes don't make sense unless she has them, so something is definitely going on.

>The Rock never said can/do you smell what The Rock is cooking
He said a variation of it multiple times.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-v20t_puwE&t=42s

Never really believed in ME but I was listening to Unknown Pleasures by Joy Division the other day - an album I've listened to sporadically for years - and a song "Dead Souls" (a favourite so I'm pretty sure what album it's on) is just outright missing or has been replaced by a song "I Remember Nothing" which is a song I know but never heard it on UP. Made me raise my eyebrows a bit to say the least. Any other JD fans have a take on this? Been in the back of my mind for weeks now, I could be completely wrong but my gut tells me it was on UP.

Same I listen to the Beatles like a retard and this last year every song has new notes and new background noises I’ve never heard from my same exact albums in decades. Was almost like alternate versions. Again though I listen to them like a retard so I have every bootleg as well.
Something has changed

>do you smell what The Rock is cooking
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8glaM4ruM

moloch tattoo

>Here's your ten cents, goy.

Attached: 1659419079723218.png (696x699, 559.53K)

>the braces girl in Moonraker who now has no braces.
She had braces !!! Or else wtf was the point of it all dammit. Kindred spirits of metal teeth!!

I'm just going to believe you because I never listened to joy division.

Yeah something fucky is going on. I'm a music sperg that listens to music constantly, I've probably listened to that album 1000+ or close to and it's just different this time.

also the song, love me dude, became love me do. it was bad enough when it was clearly gay, but now it doesnt even makes sense

Who do I talk to at CERN to trade a living George Takei for a dead Jack Pallance?

Attached: hilary_clinton_newsweek_2016.jpg (768x1024, 122.75K)

Can you name a specific song I can check ? With what you propose changed?

Oooh you're from a main branch shift in the timeline

>dead Jack Pallance?

Died November 10, 2006

>That’s a female
>Doesn’t elaborate

>Same I listen to the Beatles like a retard and this last year every song has new notes and new background noises
hurr durr, did you upgrade to lossless apple music?