Chris Rock

Wifey dragged me along to see this nigger tonight. Here's what I learned:
Pro faggot
Pro tranny
Pro vaxx
Pro abortion
He spent about 30 minutes telling everyone how rich he was, during which time the laughs evaporated completely, but he didn't seem to notice. JFC. I would rather stay home and be single.

Attached: 1656969272380.jpg (911x702, 86.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goF9IwytzjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

comedy is dead. comedy is deader than dead.

Attached: 1643601423504.png (204x168, 72.72K)

This post has been prebunked. There was no Chris rock show and OP made it up

Chris Rock is still probably fake and gay.

Every fucking woman I know thinks they love stand up but none of them have a sense of humor. I hate this world and stand up comedy

What?!!?!? Amy Schumer is the funniest human alive. It has been extensively factchecked by independent researchers!!!

Also he kept repeating himself. Just about every point he made, he would repeat 3 or 4 times. Thanks mate. Really got my $95 worth. Fuck I miss Rodney Dangerfield

Led around by a woman.... don t even call your self a man

cuck and wow even i knew he wasn't funny
at all

Nigger sometimes you do shit to keep the other half happy. Non-virgins know this.

Chris Rock has always been a namby pamby white liberal in a black man's body, and he gets clowned on by all other black comedians for it.
There was a time Martin Lawrence opened for him and absolutely ruined his spot.
youtube.com/watch?v=goF9IwytzjM

Comedy is a dead art form, being 100% serious for once. Women and faggots killed it. You're not allowed to be funny.

I went to see Henry rollins what a fucking faggot he has become. Total Vax shill. Says Justin trudeu is a good leader and we are lucky to have him.

Punk is dead

Bedtime for me now cunts. Fuck everything. Write something funny about niggers and faggots so I can get a laugh in the morning

Henry Rollins has been a total queen for decades.
Imagine your friend letting you get shot by niggers and your response is that guns are evil and that we should take away guns.

Should've walked up there and slapped him across the face. Not like he'd do anything

They just like having any excuse to gather as a herd with other strangers. That's how their brains work. They are literal cattle.

I grew up in that scene. Punk went from anti-government to being the government's lap dog. I'm still confused about it. I still enjoy some of it but moved on to bands like hate society instead.

Jonny Rotten didn't get it twisted.

I would do that if it weren't for the fact I'd have to listen to a nigger babble on for more than three seconds.

He laughs at all the whiteys who pay money to see him.

That was fake, idiot.