Nooo not my hecking man's best frienderino

>nooo not my hecking man's best frienderino...
>MMM I love pig flesh lmao

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I don't though, pork smells like shit to me. Unlike beef.

Maybe I was a heckin Muslim in my last life or something.

CHANG GO HOME
NO EAT DOG!!!!

Depends on preference. Pigs are kept as pets too.

Pork is derived from wild hogs, and the males in particular have horrible smelling meat. Castrating the pig oftentimes controls the odor, but this smell is inherent to pork. Washing it in high proof alcohol is known to wash out smells, but it is expensive to do it like this.

>why not eat both?

Chinky stinky! He’s a chink! HES A CHIIIIIINNNNNNKKKKKKK!

I see no contradiction.

Chinkoid from Vancouver mad. Watch out everyone

Because we spent the last 10,000 years domesticating the left for companionship. The other we bred for food.

One was bred to be a companion animal to man, and the other was not.

Dogs don't have much meat on them. Too inefficient for farming purposes

dogs help human get food (hunting), protect property (guard), and are fun to play with. we have a pact, but bug people wouldn't understand

why not both and vice versa

>tf
>tp
mods just switch the canadian flag with the chinese one already

This isn't an argument you dumb fucking chink shitstain. FUCK they really need IQ tests of some kind to filter posts on this board, like a little logic puzzle instead of the captcha.

Moreover if you’re not a regarded bug person you’ll realize a dog can work on your farm and help you.
But Chinese are so retarded they melted down all their cookware and utensils because the state told them too. Then they starved to death.

yes

Horses fall in the same category as dogs because we find utility in their attributes. You can't ride a pig, get it to fetch ducks, or rescue/find people, so there is no emotional bond from working together.

Also, humans didn't evolve and start making tools until animal proteins were found in our diets, so you can thank your meat eating ancestors for your brain power. We would all still be homoerectus with vegan ancestors.

Why not eat both?

Attached: 1660737449283250.png (1600x900, 251.81K)

Based, vegetarianism is the aryan choice

dog's got personality