German monkeypox patient whose nose started to ROT because his undiagnosed HIV and syphilis left his immune system...

>German monkeypox patient whose nose started to ROT because his undiagnosed HIV and syphilis left his immune system ravaged
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11119463/Pictured-Monkeypox-patient-nose-started-rot.html

Attached: fucking lol.jpg (1146x927, 181.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swprs.org/monkeypox-natural-outbreak-or-engineered-bioterrorism/#updates-july-2022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pridepox, HIV and syphilis
gotta catch 'em all

How is he still alive????

Typical lugenpresse, its obviously from the vaccine

>You will only look on with your eyes
And see the recompense of the wicked.

All gays are a disease.

over the last 4 decades, billions and billions has been pumped into scientific research and pharmaceutical products in order to ensure that homosexuals can continue to go to regular orgies and engage in disgusting acts with countless strangers in a single night

Attached: 1659981554680911.png (595x3911, 522.77K)

I love how poltards are trying to fearmonger with this nothing burger like crazy.

Reminds me of when reddit was pushing "99999 people die every single day because of covid! get vaxxed!!!".

You guys sure love drama and making up shit.

Attached: 1646285019414.jpg (1440x1799, 172.17K)

I've been here since 2007 and ED's offended page was something I never flinched at in my life, but this is one of the very few things that actually made me nausea
kill all fucking faggots

the nose knew...

I also love how it goes from
>they need to bite you or you need to eat them
for infections from animals to
>m-maybe they touched the same towel
for infections from humans

Attached: file.png (661x335, 47.51K)

Haha U r gay

>Human-to-human spread can occur if someone touches clothing or bedding used by an infected person, or through direct contact with the virus' tell-tale scabs.
So how exaggerated is this

HAHAHAHA

Rekt

it's a lie. they don't want to admit that it's because faggots eat each other's shit, drink piss and fuck their assholes bloody so they tell you you can catch it from a bed sheet.
it's like a girl telling you she is a virgin and tore her hymen while riding a bicycle. technically it's possible but you know very well she's a lying slut.

this don't believe their lies

this.
it's also to cover for the increasing number of cases of pic rel

Attached: 1658593610188024.png (664x596, 75.8K)

I cannot believe that pic when 99% of infections have been gay men who have had sex with strangers. It's the most avoidable disease of the modern era. Gays don't even have to stop being gay, they just have to stop sleeping with 12 randos a day.

>D-d-d-don't sit on a fag's recently used toilet seat!
>M-m-might catch the HEEV!

Attached: 1654606391745.gif (220x371, 901.37K)

>undiagnosed HIV
lmao wonder where that came from...

fags are dirty semen has the pox inside it look at swprs.org/monkeypox-natural-outbreak-or-engineered-bioterrorism/#updates-july-2022
>Sexual and asymptomatic transmission: Italian researchers found infectious monkeypox virus in semen, even after acute monkeypox symptoms had already disappeared. Furthermore, Belgian researchers found evidence of asymptomatic anorectal monkeypox infection. This makes true sexual transmission and asymptomatic transmission rather likely. Studies describing monkeypox cases in Israel and Singapore in 2018/2019 already mentioned lesions on the patients’ penis.

>SCARRED

Never touch anything a fag has touched just to be safe, they are plague spreaders.

>just take the smallpox vax
>it's a new technology just like mRNA!
>Safe and Effective

Attached: vaccine_doubt-1.png (1654x2339, 798.51K)

Braaaaaaaiiiinnns

Fun fact, the small pox vaccine only gives immunity for about 15 years. I am old enough to have gotten the original small pox jab in the 70s. Had to get it again when I joined the Army, only to find out you need a booster at 15 years.

Attached: 1659798415062123.jpg (720x601, 248.23K)

>saved
smallpox vaxx is like covid mrna.. it gives you disease

good thing they blacked out his eyes, otherwise he would be identifiable

>Mother nature literally trying to make fags rot away while still being alive

What happens when this shit goes airborne dude to gain of functions and we all get it?

I remember in the 90s it was AIDs needles underneath cinima seats. We had a biology teacher who loved queers and told us "Well actually the virus would die in those conditions heh".
All it did it made the story evolve. Instead of needles under seats, it became gay scientists using heated auto injection needles to create a faggot army.

>household contacts
Raped in a house.

Not surrounded by canadians or fags.. so nothing to worry about

I love that "breakthrough infections" are not just something that is accepted by normalfags.
>I wore a condom when I fucked my girlfriend
>She's pregnant now
>I sure am glad I used the condom, she'd probably have triplets otherwise!