Out of germoney

>be German
>suffer extremely high gas prices already (in fucking summer) because government is incompetent
>government decides to slap a flat 500 shekel tax on top of it for families using gas to heat their home
Sticking it to Putin am I right? And you're just going to fucking take it I expect

Full article
reuters.com/business/energy/german-energy-bills-rise-by-another-480-euros-year-under-gas-levy-2022-08-15/

Attached: Germoney no.png (906x296, 25.77K)

>480 euros a year
The end of the world right there

My conspiracy theory is that they will now have to demand all the debt from Greece and because Greece can't pay, the EU will fall.

Discuss.

Post a picture of your monthly energy bill would you

Germany should immigrate in million more users of resources that will lower the cost.

>I get 400 euros from the state because putler banan adventure raises my bills >I don’t even use gas for heating >widows of donbass cannonfodder (honest F) get about the same.
kek

How will Greenies ever recover after this?

>be german left
>in charge of the country
>Party of Science-Deniers
>"Nuclear energy le bad"
>shut it all down
>no energy
>"How could this have happened."

(((levy)))

Attached: 1660473556044390 1655109442274.png (446x435, 61.55K)

this should do it

Attached: 5dcf5cdaeeb11.image.jpg (1519x1139, 197.93K)

Can't be right desu. It's at least 480 increase every month here.

Would a greenie let themselves emit CO2 by burning wood?

I think this sucks and we should start ns1 & ns2 BUT if you can't pay the extra 500-2000 per year you should probably reflect on your life choices.

The thing that pisses me off is the arabs turks and balkshits get their bills paid by the government because they are poor as fuck

food has doubled in price
electricity more than doubled soon

it is a pile on

>$480 for absolutely nothing
Take that, Putlermort!

Serves then right for living in the same country Hitler did

>paying for heating
lmao

Is there a point at which the people of any european country will force the decision makers to work for the peoples best interests instead of obeying the orders of a luciferian "elite" ?

You're aware Covid happened right, and people were happy to be herded and locked into their cuckshed for months?

So no, the elites can do whatever the fuck they want clearly.

>Incompetence
Implying those traitors are working for the good of the German people and not just taking orders from Washington.
The sanctions are as much against Germany as they are against Russia. When they will finally pull the rug out from under the Euro system they don't want Germany to have power over whatever remains. Before they destroy the Euro they need to destroy the German economy

480 for now after 2-3 months they will increase it. They are still paying absurd prices for gas buying up the whole market to cope with fill gas reserves its the same shit they pulled the past 2 years just dumping money everywhere and then wondering why everything is to going hell.