Are the Chinese human beings?

This is a serious question, after having observed and interacted with the Chinese for some time. I am beyond convinced that they aren't human beings, what makes them like this?

Attached: 484.png (1600x900, 251.81K)

observe and interact. Eat Chinese restraurnt and pay the bill.

No they are not humans, they are cockrach comparable to the niggerest of niggers. The scary thing is there are like billions of them(just like cockroachs.)

more human than amerimutts

All east asians are subhuman. You too, Chang

Attached: 1644000172390.png (220x221, 66.61K)

Well fuck you white boy, you are being raped by niggers and arabs thanks to the government that you elected.
We will probably not exist in a hundred years because of our birth rate but that is much better than turning into a nation of stinky nigger mutt babies.

They're still human but they're a lesser form of human. Everyone on here likes to throw around the word untermensch but the Chinese are text book last men.

Attached: manling-williams-1.jpg (296x370, 16.67K)

lmao

>Well fuck you white boy, you are being raped by niggers and arabs thanks to the government that you elected.
True
>We will probably not exist in a hundred years because of our birth rate but that is much better than turning into a nation of stinky nigger mutt babies.
True

But you're still a subhuman bug

The chinese are cannibals.

Japs and gooks can at least contribute value to the world without destroying the integrity of everything. The Chinese are a country of cheaters and thieves. Everything the west has ever invented has been ruined by China through a race to the bottom quality- wise, IP theft, or cheap knockoffs that undercut a real product.

No, they’re not.
They need to be exterminated asap.

All anti-chink made memes are basically anti-gook memes anyway. Tell yout women it was great fucking them with my big mutt cock on tour. We try our best at contributing our seed to the Korean population.

Thanks for the new bread user.

+5 tendies will be delivered to your address

Attached: 38ab44c5b5c80f1f40593dc30e4da31493a504448f22aaae597a307570580eae.jpg (1080x936, 177.62K)

I am not chinese, but I'll say it in the view of a Vietnamese. In the end, we are related, right? Atleast culturally.

I have emotions, I can think rationally. The problem is society, family, relationship, everything is broken and it seems like nobody understood it or tried to fix it. I know a lot of things, wonder a lot of things, but there is nobody I can talk to except on Any Forums. In the end I could only solve it by deluding myself into the inner world I created inside my mind.

If you ever met me, you would think I have no emtion be ause of how indifferent I appear outside. But this society, this culture causes me to become like this. There are lots of time i can not hold it in myself anymore. You can see the struggling bomb created through people's writing or art or they overworking themselves to death, it is their desire for a happier life. But you can not live a happy life in this society. Everything around me is so fake, so sick, I want to vomit. Everything is made of plastic, everything is supressed. I just want to go back in the time 90s in Japan, even though there are occults existed, at least it was less shitty and polluted than now.

And if you are born as an Eastern Asian, even worse, a boy, a manlet. There's nothing much you can do. You have no chance in the dating pool. So the only thing I can focus on is art, and mathematics, taking care of my own backyard garden, reading books and to read the news via Any Forums. If there ever will be a time Any Forums ceases to exist, I will have nowhere to go. So I have planned to try planning everything to make another server that I could host in a hope of temporary replacement someday. But that day will not come and I'm happy because I still have some place I can rest.

I'm a hapa(Which is arguably worse because you can't connect to either of your sides.

Don't worry user, I don't think you're subhuman. You are a human being like the rest of us.

Asians are biologically ohysically much weaker than both White and Black.

>Are the Chinese human beings?
No.

Attached: unknown.png (413x512, 252.5K)

Knowledge doesn't care about your race unless you have sub IQs. So that's the best thing you could do to enjoy life aside from helping children (I don't help adults most of the time because they are untrustworthy). These days I'm practicing archery and hunting wild animals in the forest near y home for food. Life is pretty fine. Being a hapa is tough, but you can take care of yourself if you move to the countryside.

tenda spencer is an insect, he's not a human.

Attached: 1603001318122.jpg (1600x1067, 235.96K)

>. I am beyond convinced that they aren't human beings, what makes them like this?
The hillbillies are not human. They torture and eat cats and dogs. Some of the urban people are ok. The city girls have boobies.