Thread For People Who Think Hypergamy Is Based

You do know there is no limit to hypergamy in a modern setting right? 90% of women will simply opt out of motherhood and settle for one night stands because she is repulsed by men lower than the highest tier man that she has slept with. If a woman cannot get chad she will just sit their and die alone because she believes being with an average man is a fate worse than death and will suicide the species. I think this is a new phenomenon occurring now, similar to the bird that died from sexual selection due to their beaks or whatever becoming too big. The sexual selection of women will result in the civilizational suicide. I think 50% over women today are childless.

Do you really think it's okay to put the fate of civilization in the hands of women. When has that ever been a good idea? I think monogamy will produce much better results the problem is this perverted form of (((capitalism))) is destroying civilization and monogamy is dying. Do you know how much of a warning sign it is when half of women over 30 are childless?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10447507/Half-women-childless-thirty-time-ever.html

Attached: Childless.jpg (719x771, 304.23K)

hypergamy is natural

I saw this stat and was completely amazed this means the society in which we live is already dead. It's over there is no coming back from a birthrate that low.

So are a lot of things that detrimental to society? Appeal to nature is not a good argument.

Alos the fact that life is no where near as easy as it was for boomers is probably a large part of why people are choosing less and less to have children. Just a thought

So is rape and murder

who cares its over for whites
hubris

And honestly is this really natural to you?
True but finances have never stopped people from having kids in the past I dont think? I really do think it is women's hypergamous instinct leaving them to rather be childless. I think normally during times with a lot of poverty people have more children as a sort of social security net in old age.

Attached: 1654970377286.png (2274x998, 983.97K)

Hypergamy exist so that the conquered women can marry up and increase the survival chances of their future kids.

So is rape :^)

Autism is going to skyrocket

buy a cat, bitch

rape ape

Wrong hypergamy exists so that women can can get with top tier males they don't care about their children.

Hypergamy is the most toxically masculine patriarchal form of sexual structuring available.
Anyone that wants or even tacitly approves of hypergamy hates women, faminists included

This
I am working on becoming a part of a Christian community and living in that small society with my gates up.

We aren't cavemen anymore.
The main point of civilization is that everyone gets a decent enough life, that's why males must be given access to subsidized surrogacy as soon as possible.

all sex should be formally declared and approved by a board of peers otherwise it is rape

Everything which exists deserves to perish.

Good thing we have third world shitholes to act as mob spawners. We are not going to run out of people anytime soon.

good. humanity is garbage and shouldn't exist.

Attached: Hollow Men.png (1024x545, 784.5K)

I wish this would happen to me, don't think I could stop laughing until it kild me.

I don’t select female, they do.

There's no recovering from half your women not procreating. I hope whatever country spawns from the ashes of this once great one doesn't repeat the same mistakes

Fuck em it's all their fucking fault and if they're alone in their 30s they're even more insane.