My grandfather's generation literally rebuilt this country after WW2...

My grandfather's generation literally rebuilt this country after WW2. And now people tell me I "don't belong here" and should "go back"?

Go fuck yourself. You should thank your local Paki for our work ethic

Attached: Islam-British-Flag.png (800x478, 8.95K)

Post skin colour

GO BACK NIGGERFAGGOT

Attached: 1660732310243988~2.jpg (343x461, 23.22K)

You don't belong here. You will go back.

I don't live in your countries so why are you complaining.

I hope france gets nuked for sharing its shitskins to the rest of Europe and the world

Attached: tumblr_d327ddc6b9aa5346b24ca06004f57620_ab205fc6_1280.png (1270x817, 543.62K)

We will get rid of you paki scum

Attached: Cocoa-Brown-Feet-4850010.jpg (540x960, 113.02K)

You build nothing. Most non-whites were doing the most basic jobs like cleaning toilets.
Britain wasn't destroyed after the war; it didn't get 1000 nuked dropped and was a blank canvas...it had some damage in some cities that white tradies rebuilt, and the new motorways were made by whites, and the train lines already existed. The sewage systems were built by the Victorians mostly. The ports already existed, the farms already existed. What did you build?
> "I'm entitled to everything your ancestors built because jewish bankers invited us in after WW2 to sweep streets and run corner shops"
How could you even say this to anyone with a straight face? You're a pathological liar.

We are already the majority and we have the government on our side. Do something about it whitey.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 72.2K)

In your inbred dreams

>pakis
>work ethic

if you count altering the sell by dates on sandwiches and putting a 10p premium on stock from the cash and carry as "work"

pakis = jihadis

Fine bait for a Wednesday morning, bored are yee?
Got a fucking job and stop LARPing as a wog.

If pakis were in control least we could have polygamy and child brides.
We know who is in control and it is neither us nor the wogs.

What about ny takeaway shop. We get white customers all the time.

you fucking pakis are parasites within your very souls. you can't even run your own country for fuck's sake!

A complete and total fabrication invented to make Pakis and niggers feel like they belong and have a stake here when in reality your grandparents were never wanted by anyone aside from a few traitors among parts of the establishment. Immigration has been a net drain overall on our resources and national identity. You remain an uninvited guest who has outstayed his welcome.

Pakis have literally never built one single thing in the entire history of Europe: FACT

Yes you've been weaponized by ZOG like the niggers and spices to destroy white nations. Are you proud of that?

>What about ny takeaway shop

So you got favored by the government to overtake a local shop that could be in that place. What a shameless leech you are. At least niggers know they are leeches. Pakis think they fact they steal business from other people means they are helping somehow.

Arent most "Pakis" actually from Kashmir?

Ha mask off. So you know you are a vile leech.

Also you aren't the majority. You people are totally dependent on taxes paid by whites. When there is too many of you the system collapses because it doesn't have enough contributors to offset the leeches.

they built a lot of mosques

I misread this and felt bad for you because I thought you were white. Then I realised you're a shitskin now I want you to die

What about the mosques?

Their is a different between helping us and weoponizing us.

Pakis are truly in TOP 5 of disgusting subhumans....

also EVERY MUSLIM IS A RETARDED PIG

Attached: YOUUU.jpg (150x150, 5.02K)

Just thought about the race/cast of pakis.
Does anyone know in which cast muslim hindus were back when India was still one country?