Why are chinks like this?

Why are chinks like this Any Forums?
twitter.com/CCPBotSlayer/status/1559296968392056832?t=2ARajmcCAY_F_eGOFp5-sw&s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-113458_Twitter.jpg (1440x810, 300.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/19527211/boy-drowns-swimming-pool-adults-dont-notice-minute/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>directly addressing "pol"
Shill.
>twitter link
What the fuck, is this your first day online, you fucking mong?

you have to go back

Sorry mutt

reddit told me to fuck off and that they are full, where the fuck am i supposed to go now ?!??!

le gatekeeper

after seeing that video of the guy getting drowned by the drowning guy I am not fucking helping a drowning person ever.
If there is no floaty or life ring to throw the guy it's the pools fault.

The Chinese have no souls.

Attached: 1652771545339.png (800x1672, 208.77K)

i dont have twatter account
give me a quick rundown

I'm not clicking your direct twitter link, newfag. Get cancer and die.

Just awful thread OP, kill yourself immediately 太丢脸 kek

What? Shut up retard

I don't get it, why doesn't he float?

>Idiot kid jumps into the deep end of the pool
>Starts drowning immediately
>Nobody cares
>Kid struggles for a minute and dies
Another Tuesday in China.

The the FUCK is this real?! Honestly, how are the people acting so obvious around the drowning child? is it actually possible that no one noticed that he was drowning? The alternative is unthinkable.

the boy clearly started actively drowning immediately when he jumped in

oblivious**

Ress competition...

based bugs weeding out the weak.

China
When there's billion of you you just ignore everything and every one around you otherwise you'd never get anything done because you'd have to deal with every fuckhead around you all day.

>no webm, twitter link
OP you are truly a faggot after your own name

Chinks dying is a good thing, why should I care?

not his fault lifeguard was afk

newfag acting tough. I fucking hate pseudo elitist newfags like you. just go back wherever you came from.

THere's an articel about it that's on my phone.. They said that eventually the guy in the white notices him and points at him and gets help and the lifeguard freaks out and jumps in after him but it's too late and then there's a scene of a woman crying hysterically over him

Centuries of wars, the common political strategy of throwing bodies at their problems and their 1-child policy made chinks lose all empathy.
They basically had everyone watch when they killed any "illegal" offspring to remind people that having more than one kid is forbidden. Imagine seeing kids dragged out of their homes for years, while knowing the police will fuck you up too if you say a peep. Communism made empty shells out of these people.

panic, tensing up, hyperventilating, no air in lungs means no buoyancy and you sink.

Here:
>thesun.co.uk/news/19527211/boy-drowns-swimming-pool-adults-dont-notice-minute/