Glowies Outed on National TV

youtu.be/bzdLM8ApEQI

Tucker outed the Glowies to the Boomers
The FBI will give you $5000 credit cards to spend on Guns & Ammo
The Atlantic calling you crazy for thinking its real
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/01/what-glowies-mean-online-spies/617717/

>what are the political implications of Any Forums being right again

Attached: original.jpg (960x540, 158.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>In order to attempt to cover their tracks, extremists will sometimes spell out their violent desires, then quickly add, “in Minecraft.”
Shut it down boys. They know.

I guess now we know how Uvalde faggot managed to cough up thousands of dollars for his guns.

oh no
the code wasn't supposed to be cracked for atleast 2 more years

>The FBI will give you $5000 credit cards to spend on Guns & Ammo
Really? How?

It's Roblox time

Five day old Atlantic Article...
Archive : archive . ph/Ua35L

>we need the fbi
Why? To larp as underage girls on the internet, or as right wing extremists? To protect elite pedophiles involved in child trafficking while only going after people for looking at pixels on their computer? What exactly does America need them for?

We dont theyre so useless that they stage shit to get funding. Remember the whitmer kidnapping? Also J Edgar Hoover was a faggot

His argument is that federal crime exists, but it would be better if as much work as possible was delegated to the states and the federal branch just coordinated investigations, compiled all the evidence, worked on specialized stuff that doesn't make sense on a state level (such as international crime), prosecuted the crimes, ...

Watching the part about this so nvm i dont wanna hangout with pencil neck fbi agents and smoke weed just for 5 grand

This avoids frequent bitchfights during their work, duplicated efforts, tax gibs being wasted, ...

There is also CIA and NSA, who claim to do the same FBI does in some cases, and it's another case of rogue federal institutions being gay and jewish without anyone to stop them.

>archive . ph/Ua35L
my mistake for not doing archive
i am a faggot

Attached: hahhahahah.jpg (1024x768, 62.01K)

Someone commented there are obvious advantages such as easily escalating a crime into a federal case or an international case, easily coordinating interstate cooperation via standard methods, same for federal cooperation, ...

As far as I know nowadays it's done via faggy gossiping and high school style cliques.

Dont forget that the FBI are mere cowboys compared to the CIA. Those are the real glowies.

It would be nice if it worked like that. I would argue it isn't necessary anymore with how things have turned out. The idea is that an issue like Uvalde will be fixed because of more funding and better training for a specific task force to handle situations like that, or other issues, but it hasn't panned out. They are actually overextended and too easy to leverage to force shit on people on behalf of senior senators and presidents. I would argue that these days a more local and intimate law enforcement approach is all that will work. States can police their own borders.

I dont think you've ever met a real cowboy son

almost 6 ways from sunday
burgers don't need the FBI just some of
their work and capabillities which can be divested

The FBI is wholly unnecessary and didn’t come into being until 1908.

FBI got law enforcement authority

Wait until they hear about the Fortnite battle pass

And the CIA is lawless.

>FBI will give you $5000 credit cards to spend
where do I apply for this?

i will kill glowniggers in tf2 of course

Hang out at the Ukrainian border. Eventually you’ll find someone dealing the surplus NATO sent them

They were necessary when the US was divided into a bunch of scattered cities with small populations, and they were originally set up to battle antifa, strangely enough. Now that everybody is on the grid they aren't as necessary, but if they aren't around you are going to have to rely on local law enforcement to liaison with foreign government and intelligence agencies which could create all kinds of problems.

What are the political implications of Terry Davis' schizophrenic ramblings becoming mainstream vernacular?

Attached: Terry.png (1024x683, 988.34K)

RIP MY MAN TERRY

having the FBI be counterespionage and
federal police is a chimera