A 40-year old male presented to his GP with a red spot on the tip of his nose which was initially classified as a...

> A 40-year old male presented to his GP with a red spot on the tip of his nose which was initially classified as a sunburn. Within three days, the nasal area progressed to necrosis (Fig. 1). In parallel, typical MPXV lesions (confirmed by PCR) appeared on the whole body with serious infection of the penis and oral mucosa. The patient was transferred to a tertiary care hospital for tecovirimat treatment. Diagnostic work-up revealed a concomitant syphilis of longer duration (TPPA 1:2560, VDRL 1:8) and an advanced HIV infection with a CD4 T cell count of 127/uL. The patient had never been tested for sexually transmitted diseases (STD) before. The patient was treated with oral tecovirimat 600 mg bid for 7 days in addition to antiretroviral therapy (bictegravir/emtricitabine/tenofoviralafenamide single tablet p.o. qd) for the HIV infection and ceftriaxone 2 g i.v. for 10 days for the syphilis. The monkeypox lesions on the skin dried out and the nose partially improved with less swelling. Most cases of MPXV infection so far have been reported as mild and controlled HIV infection does not appear to be a risk factor for severe courses [1,2,3,4]. However, this case illustrates the potential severity of MPXV infection in the setting of severe immunosuppression and untreated HIV infection.

What do we do about the monkeypox superspreader question?

Attached: mp.jpg (1934x1450, 481.87K)

This is why liberals in New York are mad. Weird jungle diseases were supposed to kill whites on the border states first.

I’m surprised a 1/3 of Europeans aren’t infected with horrible 5th world jungle aids. Hey look bbc, ooops you’re dead.

So is pic rel gay or what. I just wanna know whats the chance Ill catch monkeypox as a straight NEET

many such cases
Just don't be gay user

Attached: 1_Harun-nose-leision.png (615x340, 1.34M)

Gay killing gay by being degenerates.

Attached: 1625946890023.jpg (700x812, 57.1K)

Do M.D.s ever do a full stop and openly gasp when they see some whack faggot with AIDS, SYPHILIS AND MONKEYPOX who is all like "TOUCH ME AND CHECK THIS SHIT OUT DOC... COME OVER HERE I WONT BITE. TOUCH IT. NOTICE THE SMELL"

Would this be god killing gays or Mother Nature killing gays… theoretically god “created” everything and Mother Nature is the “park manager”… so I’d guess Mother Nature is killing gays.

Bros how do avoid this? I’m a neet and only leave the house to walk my dog at night. I’m mostly worried about my brother or his girlfriend bringing something home and I’ll catch it from handling dishes, flushing the toilet or some shit.

Attached: 3E2E0659-F0D3-49A2-8F15-E1652CE18A20.jpg (680x703, 80.28K)

white people can't handle the sun.

If you believe in God you believe in the Devil

Dude lmfao. He's not getting laid..

Don't let homos piss in your face.

Shouldn't stick your nose in another person's business

Fags will eventually give it to heterosexual girls, because girls find fags to be harmless

When that happens, it's over

This is propf that God is real, I don't care what anyone says. Homosexuality is a fucking sin against mankind

don't be gay and wash your hands with bleach

Don't fuck anyone who has had sex with a bisexual

It will still only affect promiscuous people.
>stacy fucks a bisexual monkey
>chad fucks stacy
>chad fucks another stacy
>and another

underrated post, kek

>bleach
Mi hombre

Kek und kek. Nice ones, gents

Terrifying that this is no longer being spread only through sexual contact

Well looks like it’s time to round up and execute the gays.

Imagine kissing and sucking and licking and then taking a big bite out of that and chewing it up mmmmm me likey

You're a tranny. I can tell.

Uhh no. Why do people like you try to simplify things so much? Is your subconscious fear of death really so pervasive that every little thing you perceive must be categorized and neatly packed into a this or that package so you don't have to think and can continue numbing your mind? People believe literally anything you can imagine, and more often than not do not conform to your little preferences. I do believe in a supreme God but for me the nature of evil and its avatar, the devil, is a little more complicated as all things are and should be. If you've never done psychedelics you'll have a hard time grasping what I'm saying, but evil and evil entities are an autonomous psychic projection of the human mind. It doesn't exist on its own. It is a phenomenon intrinsically tied to humanity itself. I guess a good analogy would be the chaos gods from 40k but real "evil" is a monolith unlike the 4. If you direct your inner eye to focus on the infinite perfect love of god God evil cannot even interact with you as it cannot stand to be in the presence of such power.

Your trannydar needs some recalibration my friend, I was being gross because it's funny, kinda like your sorry excuse of a life lmao

Fuck these people.He should have a died from his bug chasing and become a non-threat.

the way he's grinning stupidly at the camera with that shit on his nose he's proud as any bug chaser who just got his test back positive. it gives faggots some sort of exhibitionist thrill to be notorious as constant vectors of disease.

I'm interested to see what happens to his nose. Does it dieded? Couldn't be me, I despise shitsniffers.

>kinda like your sorry excuse of a life lmao
Damn, I struck a nerve didn't I. It's ok. No refunds, axe-wound goblin.

>gets this offended over being called a tranny
Yep it's a tranny.

>Fuck these people
thats how we got into the mess in the first place

They probably amputate it and if he doesn't get reconstructive surgery his face will look like a pissoir.

Kek