I'm getting old

I'm getting old.

Attached: kat65yq7uiq31.jpg (444x444, 23.22K)

Video games aren’t fun like they used to be

DayZ is still fun.

Based knower. I play only on pve servers tho. Fuck humans.

>DayZ is still fun.
>entire game focused around hunting other humans and murdering them
yeah no one is having fun on that game theyre just taking out their anger

Go cut a switch

irl is the best game

Nah Im having fun pretending im preparing for a zombie apoc. its like those aviation simulators the air force give.

Yea, you're getting old and time stands still for no man.

These are the days of our life.

Personally, it's an OK life. It's not like during the Vikings, where we don't got toilet paper.

Or during the Wild West with no running water.

It's like Bronze Age of the Future. No flying cars, no infinite resources, but we got mass produced shit cereal and crackers or whatever.

And the Psychological, Cultural, Mind Games Warfare OFF THE ASS to prey on the Stupid Populace. "They said I'm racist! I don't know what that means so I better feel guilty! It might mean I did something!" Figure out what Racist means, ya dumb shit.

There's 2x definitions of Racism in present society, just so you know.

One, the real one - to attack a person because of their skin colour. AKA what happens if you're white in the ghetto at night, and get raped or robbed.

Or you're white in Public, and a Nigger focuses on you just for easy meat.

Then there's definition #2 for Racism - the Phone One - Any attempt at White Unity, White Segregation or White Only Communities - or any actions that would lead to so - call it Racism.

Pointing out that niggers are attacking whites? This could lead to Unity, therefore Racism.

Niggers are dumber than shit. Don't be dumber than them.

>The average Any Forums user is 32

try a roleplay server

aint no nigga gettin younger

u healthy?

Me too, man...

Attached: Vidya.jpg (2860x2184, 1.32M)

I wasted my fucking life. I was gonna join the Marines bro but i waited too long and im too fucking old now. And all my old friends either left or are dead. Let this be a lesson for you faggots, dont even waste your time

Attached: gdjkfrs894.gif (320x180, 1.26M)

Ive been playing Ridge Racer 4 on my computer using a PS1 emulator

playa demanding bullethell game, you will feel young again because the frustration will make you no life it until you feel young again because you are weaving through hundreds of bullets like neo.

>wolves spawn around you
>wew lemme go do the same 2 hour gameplay loop again on running simulator

shit graphics and I glitch through the floor every day.
4/10 would not buy again

Duckstation?

That's deep

You're not gonna die of old age so who cares

Make friends.

What do you think happens in the next phase, infinite possibilities?

So die.

Attached: cringe.jpg (1280x960, 259.76K)

Sorry. Don't got funkos. Not cuddly enough. I do however have bears.

Attached: Frenzies.jpg (1079x421, 332.01K)

Me too. I went tinted octopus last week and they did X-rays and my spine and neck are so completely misaligned and shifted and damaged I was told they look like I was 70. I’m 28. My neck bones are supposed to be curved, they’re straight. My spine veers off completely to the left side of my body and my hips are at a 30 degree angle difference. I have late stage bone degeneration and I don’t even know what the fuck is going to happen.

To the doctors phone fagging

eat crackaddict loads of cheese. i have the same thing, military neck and all. chiropractor said it's all fixable. just look up hardcore spine deformities healing journeys and become encouraged.