Why are "men" acting so smug about neutering themselves?

Like fair enough in the sense that these faggots ending their clearly worthless bloodline isn't a bad thing but from their own personal perspective I just fail to comprehend the thought process that leads to proudly sipping a milkshake given to you in exchange for having your nads snipped by a (((doctor)))

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-090455.jpg (1380x1984, 1.13M)

notie that the daddys dogs is a covert skull and crossbones. note the white face makes a contrast with the black beard, and resembles a skull. note the crossed hotdogs like bones.
eating this filth is death.

>probably eats his own cum
Not my problem

Don't question it. Less men competing with you for reproduction.

Probably should have mentioned it before but the little prick in that photo posted it on a Subreddit called WitchesVsPatriarchy so at least part of the logic I assume must be to get updoots from smelly tramps that think they're Hermione Grainger.

>smelly tramps that think they're Hermione Grainger

Attached: 1632736375153.jpg (471x322, 51.39K)

white "males"
feels good to see these honkaloid subhumans suicide themselves out of the human race

Honestly this kind of self-selection is wonderful. Just like trooning. Wouldn't care if they didn't try to force it on my kids.

So.iyim are usually bisexual and submissive due to low T
So they get vasectomies as a form of chastity humiliation, which lets them then pursue the childish hedonistic lives as they enjoy being entertainment obsessed manchildren

Fuck off

Attached: 727273.jpg (1080x2196, 243.64K)

Hilarious that even the sign is a neckbeard. Fuck em. Should’ve died off years ago. I don’t know if you guys have ever known simps but they’re mind blowing pathetic in person.

Do you have castration anxiety, OP? Why do you care?

Attached: 5B9C212B-E543-4258-A4D1-233B9C370537.png (600x582, 428.43K)

that sort of question seems intended to seed the idea of a castration anxiety. curiously all males of the hebraic variety seem to have this issue, i’d wager it’s the brit milah more than anything else...

They seek personal value in life.

They're desperate losers. It's sad.

They're brainwashed by the Jew since birth. Taught to chase these impossible goals. They never measure up to the Jew.

So they blame themself, and never the Jew~

these men were building civilization before they were brainwashed
now you'll be left with nigger apes that i can guarantee dont give a shit about roe or wade but they wont be able to keep civilization going either
better start forming military oriented tribes while you can

Attached: 62737278.jpg (712x1024, 155.52K)

Whites will never recover from the reproductive loss of such a specimen. It's literally over.

Free shake to headless inviduals!

What? You got decapitation anxiety?

Attached: 7754676t.jpg (640x638, 87.34K)

One of my friends from college just turned 30 and got a vasectomy. He was in a 4 year relationship that ended because his girlfriend got an abortion. Liberalism really is a mental illness.

Liberals not reproducing is a good thing.

t. sex-brained chimp

Faggot

Oversocialized. They prioritize societies reaction to their decision over the reality of the decision. It's a common leftist trope.