Thoughts on Dr Disrespect?

Is he based?

Attached: CE48E0F0-47D8-42B7-BDD9-48DBDADE50AF.jpg (1140x700, 90.03K)

no

I hate youtube people

Youtube streamers are cancer and always will be cancer.

Attached: 1658550289757491.png (839x768, 473.61K)

>the two time
something happened to him

He is making millions by playing video games.Of course he is not fucking based.Cringe as fuck

Dr. Glownigger

He mentioned david icke before he was banned on twitch. This shit was memoryholed so hard. He is definitely based, but he has many contracts and he is too reliant on the (((media))) for his money so he cannot step out of line.

>watching streamers
sort yourself out user

How isn't he banned for cheating yet?

Is he wearing a wig? Cringe if so. Otherwise maybe kinda based

Normies now discovering the word based

Normies now discovering Any Forums

Is there nothing sacred for us anymore???

Didn't he cheat on his wife or something? Breaking vows makes you nigger-tier.

What do you think?

Attached: Screenshot (789).png (1807x862, 1.13M)

He dont need to cheat, hes just better.

turd

I’ve been here longer than you nigger

We'll always have the triforce.

kool and not gay

he cheated on his wife while having a daughter. he's a disgrace for the white race

>Is this lanky 7 foot cunt that dresses in a costume and tries too entertain young kids by playing one game based?
No, back in the early days of watching Twitch streamers, and the evolution of Twitch as a platform for developing and promoting games and all the other sponsorship and monetary support that ended up filling the community with eThots and groomers.
Twitch, is nothing but a waste of your time if you're an adult.
There is nothing of value there and ASMR is a coy tactic to promote degenerate activity to 10 year olds in order to make money.
I was watching Dr back 5 years or so ago and, it is true that he was grooming young girls in his stream.
I saw it for the degenerate complex it was back then.... you should not let anyone under 18 access the site.
>/endessay

>Didn't he cheat on his wife or something? Breaking vows makes you nigger-tier.
Yes, this is the grooming of young fans I mentioned here It happened at a meet and greet at some comicon.
He was setting it up live on stream at the time.

Hes the Two Timer. What do you expect?!

Why are you so desperate for Any Forums's approval Herschel? You've been making these threads for a few days now.

The day he was banned he mentioned David Icke

>Why are you so desperate for Any Forums's approval Herschel? You've been making these threads for a few days now.
It's anti-propaganda.
I only chimmed in because I have first hand knowledge, nothing more.

I liked the part where he livestreamed a minor's penis on twitch

he is an honorary yiddish nigger, just like all eceleb cancer and friend simulators for losers

sage
clean it up jannies!

His gimmick is OK. I sure do wish my gaming streams got as much as his does!

Attached: 1643808618404.jpg (1024x768, 210.92K)

>The day he was banned
Most Twitch streamers have been banned at sometime.
The more popular you are, the more heavy the prospect of a ban is.
(unless you're a bikini clad eThot in a spa or doing ASMR related things too something that looks like a sexual content and has 9000 viewers).
Remeber the time when Twitch was banning eThots for having clevage showing items of clothing?
Pepperidge farms remembers....

literally who

Why did Twitch ban him?