Time to sel my toyota

Time to sel my toyota

Attached: 1579915969060.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/laW8rtUEMyc
youtu.be/XB2g7-HgE_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time to beat every Jap I saw…

What does this ad have anything about selling more cars?

and he still found a way to date rape her using the tv robot

Peak clown world

Looking to buy a car.
What are some non-pozzed brands?

Dacia

Jaguar?

I like how they zoom in on his broken leg to show he isn't sick and that she likes him because of a terminal illness.

Cars?

Cars?

what the fuck does that have to do with cars?

Literally Tesla is the only non-pozzed car company.

cars?

Toyota is selling holo coasters - baste

Attached: carloscar.jpg (680x425, 41.48K)

Anything NATO related is pozzed. Your only options are Indian, Chinese and Russian kek

>What does this ad have anything about selling more cars?
This is what I was thinking but then...
>Toyota robotics
...then I saw it.
I was waiting for the black dude to be trans tho as a plot twist.

What a bizarre commercial. How is he going to dance with a broken leg? Or is he going to the dance as a robot? Wasn’t this on Bobs Burgers once?

>are you sure this will help us sell more cars?
>cars?

Good luck finding them, lad.

Cars?

used ambulances from mexico

For reference
youtu.be/laW8rtUEMyc

youtu.be/XB2g7-HgE_g

Japanese seems to always give their off-shore business to the biggest GlobalistMarxists (often to Jews), same with Sony, who finance the Globohomo-Jew gamedev Neil Druckmann at Naughty Dogs.

this is actually a proposed government regulation for interracial relationships. if the nigger doesn't have physical arms and is confined to a robot screen near white girls they can't punch them, randomly.

it's in beta test. 239% fewer white girls have been murdered for getting diet coke instead of regular coke while picking up fast food orders.

toyota is thinking of extending this technology to renting pitbull robot screen dogs to white girls. you really only need like 5 pitbulls to supply the white girl damaged dog rescue world.

Attached: maple.jpg (488x488, 52.68K)

>cars
>I was waiting for the black dude to be trans
yes I thought he was a lebian kek

Meanwhile, Japan has NOTHING close to this, they're 99% Japanese in Japan!

>waiting for trans
It should be the norm. It's a big no-no that Basedota promotes hetero relationships and patriarchal gender stereotypes.

The ad probably had nothing to do with Japan. They were most likely made in a local advertising firm in a western country

Holy shit thats so cute how he asked her out and stuff. Im totally buying a Toyota now for me and my Senpai bruh

Attached: rgedjtgdgmd.png (688x520, 313.34K)

For now

They are importing tons of chinese, korean and vietnamese like how the usa imported irish and italians or how the uk imported slavs

Why the fuck is he still in a hospital wearing a gown?