Solar Flare: Coming Disaster or Nothing-Burger?

What did you do to prepare?

Attached: faq11.jpg (1080x790, 387.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3Pfe2MP9_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eyes open, no fear

Attached: mfw.png (614x976, 325.77K)

Nothing burger. You can clearly see that Captain Planet is shielding us from the incoming flare. We’ll have to figure out another way to get rid of all of these dirty niggers here

I took a shit this morning. I'm ready to everything now

my whole house is a Faraday Cage
you aint getting me whether you're a solar flare or a 5G tower

Attached: AJshitEatingGrin.jpg (645x391, 44.5K)

How much did you invest for this

Let's see....
Sunday is "the market's going to crash Monday!"
Tuesday or Wednesday is "Solar storm is going to reset civilization this weekend!"

SuspiciousOberservers is the InfoWars of space geeks.

I don't think that's gonna work, lol.

>my whole house is a Faraday Cage
Your body and mind will start to grow sick. We evolved in that magnetic field, you are now living an unnatural life. The mind parasites will begin to germinate.

That would probably work, though. At least in another Carrington Event-like scenario.

It'll be just like the other millions of times it happened. Wanna guess what happened?

Every solar flare is a nothing burger what makes u think 1 in a million matters? Brainless sheep

Open up a history book, nigger.
A real solar event is going to happen. The real question is: when?

You ever dip into any Immanuel Velikovsky, user? Had some interesting theories about a cataclysm having happened as recently as about 4,000 years ago. Regardless of the merit of that specific theory, I find that zipcode of ideas to be interesting.

No. not really
> Jewish
> Psychoanalyst
Yeah, I might just pass...
> Worlds in Collision is a book by Immanuel Velikovsky published in 1950. The book postulates that around the 15th century BC, the planet Venus was ejected from Jupiter as a comet or comet-like object and passed near Earth (an actual collision is not mentioned). The object allegedly changed Earth's orbit and axis, causing innumerable catastrophes that are mentioned in early mythologies and religions from around the world. The book has been heavily criticized as a work of pseudoscience and catastrophism, and many of its claims are completely rejected by the established scientific community as they are not supported by any available evidence.
I might just read this for all the shizo shit though. I'm sure people reference this shit all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3Pfe2MP9_w

Nothing, not my problem.

Lead paint

Attached: 1538890271403.png (427x576, 308.41K)

when?
I have seen this thread like 100 times the past few years

Nothing Burger but I have considered adding some kind of Faraday enclosure for electronics for future events mainly nuclear. Solar flares are more likely to take down your grid and light telephone poles on fire and houses then harm your small electronics. We might experience brief interruptions in services but pretty much nothing Burger so far

He's the best I found. Suspicious observer it's my go-to for all my space weather needs