Schizo/paranoia thread

>be me
>never sign anything with my actual signature, it exists only in my passport
>never gave my actual name or address to any promoters/service providers/other phone calls
>avoid saying "yes" on phone calls
>frontal face camera painted over with black nail polish
>wear toolbelt with hammer and screwdriver easily accessible when I go outside
>pay only in cash, always keep cheque few days
>wear face mask (not because of wu-flu) whenever I can. A shitty cloth one, easy to breath, just something to cover face

Am I being too paranoid?
Do you do any paranoid shit?

Attached: 261e168cd08a7f8bc6e87198036a66b2.jpg (657x414, 26.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E34zM_K_hlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Electrical tape over the cameras for sure.
>VPN and tor when necessary
>anti-rfid card in my wallet
>never hold my cellphone up to my head when making calls. Only speaker phone or non-wireless earbuds
>general prepping
>thinking about making a Farady room in my house but probably not needed

Total paranoia is just total awareness. -Charlie Manson

You seem somewhat paranoid, yes. However, I also think most people are too liberal in their release of personal information and activities. It is good to strive to maintain a low profile.

However, you should consider that being too obviously evasive or unusually-equipped can bring you to the forefront of attention. For instance, it is not typical to be wearing a toolbelt at all times. A multitool or knife, yes, but not a full belt unless you are dressed as a technician. Ultimately, you need to divulge the minimum required to not stick out in order to actually not be noticed. That is a form of practical opsec. You don't need to think much beyond that as a typical lawful citizen than wants to maintain basic privacy/anonymity.

You live in Russia. If you're not hyper paranoid then you're probably retarded.

Why though.
World is tech data capture regardless of actions you are taking, it's stored most likely never accessed and even when accessed it's automated switch and category for larger picture to whatever pattern the program looks for... OK cam front js a joke, for small idiots away that roam the low hanging fruit, trolling essentially.

I am pretty chill myself, I do bare minimum diligence ans and chill my way kiling time.

youtu.be/E34zM_K_hlQ unlike America theres no random blacks who punch you for no reason

Attached: 75D847CB-7491-4701-BC7B-D70EDA1DD306.jpg (760x1024, 93.3K)

>>frontal face camera painted over with black nail polish

I never understood this. I work with C-level of big compagnies and they make a huge fuzz about covering camera but yet they NEVER check their microphone.

I bet there is much more sensitive information said than shown. Are they just stupid ? Did I miss something ?

>paranoid
Even paranoids have enemies

Attached: 1595342107554.jpg (509x339, 17.81K)

It's good to be paranoid, especially nowadays

> Am I being too paranoid?

Today, yes. You think there's a tighter grasp of control on the world around you.

But tomorrow, eventually, no. Everyone will be just as paranoid for good reason.

Your room is a Faraday Cage for women.

yes.
If anyone cared enough to profile you, you are profiled. Drone, plane, satellite. Your door would be monitored 24/7 by a remote server farm. Anything juicy would be highlighted for a person to review. Everything is stored. Americans have the Utah data center dunno what other countries have.

Attached: nsa.jpg (1136x851, 173.14K)

Yet to figure out how to non-permanently disable microphone, but keep the switch convenient

>forgets you guys' scammers are over 9000
Fuck that

Attached: dashcams1.jpg (2048x1367, 364.24K)

You can buy laptops that slide some plastic over the frontal camera, but they are rare as fuck which is a shame because I enjoy jerking off in front of my laptop so I just use electrical tape on the camera. It is generally a good idea to assume that your microphone is always on.

>tfw unironically been background checked by fsb
That's what I get for working with army related shit

If you want another FSB visit go on the internet and type "how to defect to Ukraine after surrendering?".

>but they are rare as fuck
The fuck are you talking about ? All corporate PC in any big company have that slide

ahh yes another horrible leaf post

Attached: 2831653460.jpg (1200x1276, 527.95K)

WTF are you smoking? I have been in IT for 3 years and not ONCE have I seen a laptop with a built-in camera slide.

Attached: clean and sober.png (308x382, 147.77K)

>wear toolbelt with hammer and screwdriver easpolily accessible when I go outside
That's a great idea.

Pro horibble poster.
Natural trolling I suppose.
Master of something. lol

Kek. That's a good one.

I'm paranoid, but i don't care about my safety/well being at the same time.
I find this a very interesting and enjoyable life, like i was born to enjoy the clown world.

Lenovo typically has them