Two years since vaccine started being rolled out in my country

>Two years since vaccine started being rolled out in my country
>Still no mass deaths
>Nobody I know has died in the last two years

There were a lot of Anons on here claiming this vax was going to kill a lot of people, where are those Anons now? Did you get it wrong? I genuinely want to know the reasons behind this.

Attached: man getting vaxxed.jpg (862x575, 136.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2015/08/07/psychologists-work-gchq-deception-unit-inflames-debate-among-peers/
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
theintercept.com/document/2014/02/24/art-deception-training-new-generation-online-covert-operations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was sad to see Leigh promoting the Vax but what could you expect I guess. So easy when you know how....

Attached: az19ebdg1xm71.jpg (2000x700, 140.05K)

>believing a bunch of paranoid schizos and low iq boomers who have absolutely no understanding of biology or immunology
Look i dont believe the 'experts' either but pretty much all that stuff was either bullshit, grifting, cognitive bias or statistical ignorance, and probably a combination of all of that

The vaccines were rolled out last year, fool. It hasn't been two years.

TWO MORE WEEKS

>excess death data

Then the non covid excess deaths will stop increasing and go back to baseline?

What's killing the extra people? What's causing it?

Ok Josh

TWO
MORE
WEEKS

6.5 BILLION DEAD

Hey faggot, there's been just as many unnatural deaths as there's been from COVID, I don't personally believe there will be mass death from the vaccines but who knows what the future holds if things continue in this direction. Faggot.

We are at the point now where the best argument you have is that the non covid excess deaths aren't being caused by the vaccine.

You can't deny the extra people dying.

Why do you think extra people are dying?

I'm vaxxies and I feel fine. My mere existence makes them seethe. They can send me all the bitchute and info wars links they want, as long as I feel fine I win.

Attached: 6DC1CDBB-0C70-4C0F-B34E-E163783ADEB7.jpg (682x1024, 139.88K)

Come again?

Attached: Late_night_big_breakfast_showtile.png.2020-10-06T10-06-3013-00.jpg (1152x648, 122.56K)

What
Is
Causing
The
Non
Covid
Excess
Death?

I'm vaxxed*

Do they pay you in Aussie dollars or shekels?

I know numerous triple vaxed people who are on their 3rd covid infection funnily.

Ardern shill

booster shots

The sirens bro the sirens!
Hehehe
Fuck antivaxers.

He's an ASIO shill, paid in AUD.
theintercept.com/2015/08/07/psychologists-work-gchq-deception-unit-inflames-debate-among-peers/

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

theintercept.com/document/2014/02/24/art-deception-training-new-generation-online-covert-operations/

He's on smoko

So leave him alone

What is causing the non covid excess death?

>Nobody I know has died in the last two years
Statistically, you dont know very many people, do you? At least you could whittle it down to no 'unusual' deaths, but I highly doubt you cant think of anyone who lost a family member to cancer in the last 700 days.

My mistake

>Did you get it wrong?
No.

Dumb fucking kiwi.

Attached: SAFEANDEFFECTIVE.jpg (1574x898, 197.14K)

Ardern shill? Fuck Ardern, I hate that cunt.
I'm not even pro-vax, I just want to know why we haven't seen any mass deaths yet as I was promised. At this point in time I don't know WHO to beleive.

Oh no, don't look at these unexplained excess deaths at all, it might confuse you. You know what? We'll do you a solid and stop updating the excess deaths like we've done for decades before. Just because you know, database updates or something. Make sure to get your booster!

Attached: media_FZQ_vOdWAAAqWMA.jpg (1303x438, 83.55K)

step 1: don't believe anything you see on Any Forums

Nice anecdote. Sage.

Suicide. People get tired of living in Austr*lia.

Did you see that video from Oamaru with that guy counting all the newly dug up graves?

Weird blood diseases higher than they've ever been in history? Probably just stress, don't worry about it!

Attached: media_FaSidGdXkAEyj4p.jpg (1043x561, 76.92K)