Dutch just dropped this

Dutch looking to take over the world, and most definitly europe, Germany and france are going get fugged. and then England gonna get invaded.

Will any one stop Dutch?

dutchnews.nl/news/2017/10/dutch-investors-launch-new-marketing-programme-for-nl-tristate-city/

Attached: Dutchgolbohomo.png (624x532, 514.65K)

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a wooden clog stamping on a human face, forever.

Sensible chuckle.

Kek. The Dutch trying to form a Golden Triangle like the Chinese & mighty NZ.
>One Triangle to Rule Them All

Attached: Mightiest of Triangles.jpg (590x400, 33.09K)

> Just dropped
> Meme article from 5 years ago

Why are shills so retarded now? At least crop the date if you wanna make shitty bait threads, Moishe.

Attached: 2F526BB4-509F-4F2B-BDA1-E15F45020130.jpg (2300x2300, 485.59K)

Don’t worry goy, this doesn’t have anything to do with the nitrogen policy which will make 13,000 farmers disappear and their lands cheap for new immigrant housing.

Attached: A281095E-8BF6-4DAB-9E6A-CA8F1F7B733A.png (1170x2532, 3M)

Who would think such a thing?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-17 08-05-11.png (762x446, 66.32K)

This is what they are fucking the farmers over for, right?

>Will any one stop Dutch?
no. stock up now on perishables. you've been warned.

Oh look it's the WEF plan

There is no river from Rotterdam to Vienna

yeah, some dutchfags told us about this when it first started i remember. it's not new information

>air strip one

But you guys told me this was a complete schizo conspiracy.

Kek

I visited Netherlands multiple times during my childhood. Very comfy country.

Fuck

Attached: C66C03E5-9A73-4CC9-A05D-D97F4AC2FF8F.jpg (1024x581, 123.21K)

they can always go and beg Putin for help but I doubt he will he warned them but cucks would rather bow to the US deep state. Remeber what they did to Qaddafi it serves as a warning for what the US can and will do.
> inb4 Trump is the savior
Trump is part of the deep state there is a reason why Biden and Trump had the same policies Trump had a focus on Israel Biden on trannies its mindgames to keep you occupied.

hehe

grim

As I noticed only yesterday Klaus promises each state they will rule ze vorld if they sell out to him. Was Canadoo yesterday.
Dutch are wrecking farmers. Canadoonians are wrecking farmers. China is probably wrecking farmers all for ze bug eating new age cult

A bit too many niggers for my taste otherwise ok

Let me in.

people need jobs!

Why do they want to build this city on the most fertile land in the world?

lmfao, fpbp

This is nice, thanks for the OC

You basically answered your own question there swissbro

>The project’s supporters include property developers and pension funds as well as Utrecht’s economic board.
>‘It is about how Dutch companies present themselves to companies such as Apple or big Chinese firms,’ Prologis Benelux director Bram Verhoeven told the Financieele Dagblad.
Lol were competing for literal slave labour.

Attached: 1660151747894748.png (1048x720, 292.55K)