Alaska Results

any minute now

They have ranked voting, and the top 4 make it through the primary for the General Election.
Mukrowski will likely make it to the general, but it will be interesting to see how her anti-Trump stance affects her. Especially when Trump is the hottest he's been since leaving office.

The other interesting thing to see is if Sarah Palin's name carries her. She's running for a house seat, but outside of an endorsement from Trump she did 0 campaigning.

Stay Tuned the results should start trickling in.
Polls closed an hour ago.
>foxnews.com/politics/alaska-2022-primary-results
>townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/08/16/live-results-primaries-in-wyoming-and-alaska-special-election-n2611782

Attached: jewlaska.png (740x718, 27.23K)

Actually excited about a thread topic on Any Forums for once holy shit

i thought Palin was running for senate
wtf
she should have run for senate

Murkowski is going to be re-elected because of ranked choice voting. Dems will choose her as their 2nd choice in the general.

I dont believe commies get a vote in alaska user

that house seat is sort of a big deal symbolically, belonged to the late Don Young

Attached: AE36D8DB-0413-4020-87D0-A4A09155EBE9.jpg (1125x1092, 1018.02K)

depends on how much Trump hurts Murkowski and splits the Republicans

Dems are weak in Alaska so it may not be enough to push her over 50% if she lost enough Republican support

guess we'll have a better idea once the results come in

Attached: 9892345.png (515x375, 40.19K)

IT HAS BEGUN

Attached: mukikeski.png (741x301, 31.83K)

Attached: 1659324884923993.gif (287x216, 892.78K)

LOL

Palin beat the other Republican so far, with ranked choice his votes will likely go to Palin and she'll get over 50% and win

Attached: palin.png (363x500, 36.53K)

Alright, here we go

>he wasn't here for the rittenhouse verdict
Newfag

>not voting for john scheisse

rolling for Kelly

Commentary on the races:

This is actually really strong for Tshibaka in the early vote. She could surpass Murkowski easily but I doubt she gets to 50. She could get close though. This would be massive news for the general.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-17 014608.jpg (758x386, 43.58K)

Doesnt look like a blowout so they will need to do a second one

Baris predicted Peltola would be up in the early vote. Still, she's not up by that much so far. Will be interesting to see if Palin can hold her lead over Begich because at this rate one of them is getting eliminated.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-17 014729.jpg (749x298, 35.43K)

Nick Begich the same guy who used to guest host on Alex Jones show?

Basically the identical results in the primary for the general...

That guy is the dad of this guy.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-17 014851.jpg (744x456, 64.46K)

Alaska is doing a jungle style election so all top 4 are winners basically.

nope Alaska is doing it differently see

Is that grandpa Joe?

Looks like Begich married an Indian or Mexican. Not trustworthy.

Bill Burroughs

Ranked Choice made it so that the General Election will only have Republicans and Democrats.
At least in this election.

This is going to be a talking point.

Attached: ranked.png (722x636, 54.92K)

Based on Tshibaka's support and the absymal showing for Chesbro, Murkowski's support had to come almost entirely from Democrats (like Liz Cheney). There simply is no way >85% of Alaska are Republicans now lmao. The support has to come from Democrats.

This also means that Murkowski may be sort of maxed out, aside from being able to pick up the Chesbro voters.

I'll do a more detailed analysis on this when it's all tallied up. I'm probably going to do like bimonthly information threads on the midterms once the primaries are done, leading into the general.

why are all these congressional races filled to the brim with women?
couldn't find a white man to vote for?

FYI... if these margins mostly hold and the last two are Peltola and Palin... Palin only needs around 60% of Begich's voters in order to win. I don't see why that isn't possible considering they're both Republicans, even if Palin is unpopular now.

Because women are getting super fired up about how far Brandon has taken this country. Kind of a monkey's paw scenario. Win the women vote, but at the same time end up with a bunch of women as candidates many of them being dumb and only focused on the cultural issues and other things that their maternal instincts tell them to focus on.

>There simply is no way >85% of Alaska are Republicans now lmao.
this is the case