Alt right guys

So I start school again soon and I’m going to a new school ( Highschool) but I want a boyfriend who is Alt right . I workout often, eat well, I have medium brown hair and green eyes and decent feature and I am white . I get good grades (98 average ) and I am kind and modest. What more could I do to attract an alt right guy , what do you look for in girls?

Attached: A26AB406-37CC-4A1A-BB59-873403646230.jpg (749x557, 78.1K)

>, what do you look for in girls?
A vagina.

Wait seriously? I have that but guys don’t want anything more are you sure ? Be honest I want to make one happy .

"Alt right" hello Feds

Just don't have a penis and you should be good to go.

Are you a virgin? If not fuck you. If yes, only date Whites.

Find a small loser guy and fuck his brains out with a huge strapon

No I just don’t want a crazy digital footprint if I directly say what sort of ideology I’m looking for .

any girl who has an actual interest that isn't just bait to trick some guy (impossible) along with well kempt or be hot and have the expectation you're just an object. those are your two choices.

metal music was always the go to thing for girls when i went to school because it was low effort and you could bond/relate to guys. even sports didn't seem like that big of a deal.

Yes I am I’m waiting until marriage and yes I only want whites

u need to be "señorita" to like him, very submissive and you must give him the power

Christian
Virgin
No tats

That should do it

You know the rules

>digital footprint
kek, you should see mine. The feds are probably watching me and my stalker Leonard Quintiliano 24/7. Prob not though since the feds are the ones who groom mass shooters

Ok if you want serious advice, go to church. You wont find any "alt right" guys in high school.

This
Post tits or gtfo, then we will answer your question, otherwise you're just a guy larping as a schoolgirl

Got all of it except for Christian

>Highschool
You have to be 18 to post here.

What you really need is tits and a time stamp before I'd consider letting you into "the compound".

Attached: 1643245482939.jpg (800x445, 68.75K)

Are you white yourself?

Anyone who publicly professes their far right affiliation is stupid as shit

>I workout often
stop. instead, walk a lot and just eat right; just don't become fat.
the reality is that no decent man wants a "strong" woman who goes to the gym. men want feminine girls. you probably want to go to college and then have a career as well. that is a huge "no."
remove these mistakes from your life. be a woman. you've already been tricked into working out like a man.

Ok. Only date other virgins 1. Also I have no advice because I am literally in the same situation, but I'm a guy lol.

Nobody here calls themselves "alt right". You're literally like that "fellow kids" dude. Get the fuck out.

Attached: 1660698821803476m.jpg (645x1024, 59.29K)

Are you retarded?

Yes I am

I do running and ab exercise not hard lifting

>Got all of it except for Christian
Then you have nothing, sweet summer child.

Im not saying it directly but you know what I am implying

yes. that. stop that. no decent man wants that. just walk a lot and don't be fat. this is actual "easy mode"

Gtfohwts

Ok but wasn’t Jesus a Jew ????

tits or gtfo
Time stamp ofc

Im not a whore

This is Any Forums lol you don't need to "imply" anything.

Checked.
I doubt you'd be able to find the ideal candidate in high school, try your luck elsewhere. If you are all you say you are you'll have absolutely no problem in achieving that.
Godspeed, femanon.

Gianteyeroll.gif
Awwwwwitsretarded.jpg
Getthefuckout.exe

Murder a banker.