Teen girl is crushed to death by family car in front of her father

Teen girl is crushed to death by family car in front of her father.

> Lily Sedley-Jones, 17, was sitting alone in her family's Citroen C4, waiting for her father and brothers. For unknown reasons, she decided to get in the driver's seat and start the car's engine.
> The handbrake automatically disengaged when the engine started, and the car started rolling downhill. The car's doors locked automatically due to its speed, preventing the girl's father from entering.
> Her father watched helplessly as the car rolled across the road with Lily trapped inside. The panicked 17-year-old was unable to engage the brakes or escape the vehicle.
> Lily was heard screaming as the car crashed into a wall and flipped over, partially throwing the teen through a window.
> The vehicle rolled on top of Lily, crushing the girl's upper body between the vehicle and the road. She was declared dead at the scene from massive cerebral injuries.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11116289/Father-tells-inquest-moment-car-daughter-17-killed-car-handbrake-engaged.html

Whose fault is this? Should the car's designers be held responsible?

Attached: lily_sedley-jones_citroen.jpg (1690x1334, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2022/08/16/somerset-girl-17-died-when-car-she-was-in-rolled-down-hill-17193815
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> The coroner was told that the doors of a Citroen C4 lock when a speed of 6 mph is reached.
> No defects were found on the vehicle, and the girl's death was ruled an "accident."
> Lily had not driven the car before and held only a provisional license. She was described as "perfect and beautiful" by her family.

metro.co.uk/2022/08/16/somerset-girl-17-died-when-car-she-was-in-rolled-down-hill-17193815

Attached: lily-sedley-jones-pix.jpg (1530x960, 616.43K)

Thot status: patrolled. Moving on

Attached: 1641347184119.jpg (206x250, 6.79K)

Classic case of woman driving.

She was also working on a Lifetime documentary on sex trafficking.

17 and can’t control a fucking car?

Turn off ignition.
Remain in park.
Hold on the brakes.
Shift to park.
Emergency brake.
Seat belt.
Bail out.

I mean FUCK

>The panicked 17-year-old was unable to engage the brakes or escape the vehicle.
Mentally retarded lol, natural selection did it's job.

>She was described as perfect

except for driving skills
poor driving skills
just want to point that out

put a seatbelt on?
crawl in the back at least?

Attached: 1660710826619.gif (220x220, 206.23K)

It's the father's fault. You don't leave keys in the car with a child.

Another woman killed by a car, yay. How the fuck is this political or news in any sense of the word?

What kind of stupid pajeet engineering is this? Why the fuck would you have a park break that automatically disengages when you start your car?

>For unknown reasons, she decided to get in the driver's seat and start the car's engine.
Sounds like some bullshit.
>The handbrake automatically disengaged when the engine started
That also sounds like bullshit

Stupid is as stupid does.

hahaha 17 years old, doesn't know where the brake is? Waste of some minty poon.

>provisional license but doesn't know what a brake is
What the fuck?

>imagine dying because cars put so much safety shit in them it prevents you from escaping
>imagine dying because you're 17 and too retarded to press the foot break
women everyone

She'd probably be alive if she learned how to drive instead of acting like a dumb whore.

>Remain in park.
American moment

i guess attention outlived the whore

Attached: Carlos.jpg (828x810, 400.7K)

Who's got the crime scene pictures?

having to see your daughter's splattered brains all over the road is rough

This sounds so dumb that it can't be real.
Is this what "150IQ in bongistan" looks like?

How do you get thrown through a window at 6 MPH?

I think they mean emergency brake. The car would still need to be shifted into Drive. I hope

I rented a Citroen C4 Picasso once in France.
AMAZING car. Funny thing is that one of Picasso's grandkids made MILLIONS selling the naming rights of the family name to Citroen.
The father is too blame for not teaching his daughter to drive.

This sounds too fucking ridiculous, its obvious the father killer his daughter for whatever reason. Its inconceivable that this perfect sequence of catastrophic events all occurred at once

I mean he would have seen her being splattered a year later once she opens an only fans account like every other 18 yo zoomer these days. Both are soul crushing, this at least doesn't bring shame to family.

Anton Yelchin

Would of had to get a blowjob to decide that, may she rest in peace

Its da joos man

Obviously it's a manual transmission

She’s nice looking. A full on retard. Well a full on retread now.

Sounds like this could only happen with a manual car. And it would make sense that a dumb 17 year old girl wouldn’t know to push the clutch AND the brake. She probably didn’t even know which of the three pedals to touch. Most teens don’t know manual these days.
Can’t imagine any other scenario in which this could happen

Attached: 8CBBF0B0-2C4E-46CB-89F4-DDE24CFF3036.gif (314x247, 2.73M)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahahahajsjsjsjsjsjjajaajajajajajajajajajajjajhyehhyeheyehyehehhyehyehyehyehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuu
I hope your shit dad feels the guilt of not showing a whore how to use the FUCKING BRAKE lmao

She was on her way to see some nigger lmao

>The handbrake automatically disengaged when the engine started
>The car's doors locked automatically due to its speed
The same faggots who want self-driving cars etc wanted this shit too.
The retarded woman acting like a retarded woman was at fault here but I want the designers held responsible for the slim hope that this might stop further automatication of cars.

doesn't even know how to hit the brakes, I blame the father

Dude it was a stick.
t.Amerizoomer spotted