Strike and mike 227

Duginists Unite!

Attached: file-20171113-27635-s5of56.png (1356x668, 722.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opendemocracy.net/en/5050/a-message-from-a-russian-lgbt-activist/
odysee.com/@martinezperspective:2/z-eruasia:9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IceKing tends to come through on second posts.

NJP is great. Fuck shills for international jewry. Hail Hitler!

>duginists
fuck off asiatic animal, duginism is not a white ideology

it's a joke
I just wish Hitler had been nicer to Slavs

any paychads have the latest Martinez Perspective?

Attached: commie.png (750x946, 962.37K)

Why did Borzoi leaves TRS? Was big Moike tired of his midwit takes? Borzoi said that he wanted to step back. To become what? A stay at home dad while his wife works? He never added anything original to TRS and only quoted obscure writes.

Attached: 9AE07726-3609-48F4-A6C8-831C3981CC4E.jpg (1024x574, 62.04K)

Attached: striker liberalism failed states.png (485x350, 34.32K)

Yes you do

Attached: LGBT_banner_St_Petersburg.jpg (760x480, 102.03K)

Borzoi left trs because of bullying lmao

Me too friend. Next time the white race will win. Unity from Lisbon to Vladivostok, Perth to Halifax.

Their is a reason for all there are so many dumb pollock joke

Where is this Prague?

There we go!

That thin skinned faggot never had what it takes anyway.
Now he'll have more time to whine about how evil White Nationalists are.

Attached: Jesse Ogden.jpg (407x633, 61.35K)

All meme flags are jews
just a reminder

Attached: lmao warren balrog is literally rush limbaugh.jpg (955x942, 43.51K)

Attached: striker cabinet jews.png (502x350, 36.67K)

this quote aged really well

Attached: eric striker vatnigger cope.jpg (1218x635, 117.1K)

Why do you twist facts is it because you are a faggot jew?

a luciferian who hates whites and cheers on their genocide.. can't think of a better philosopher leader of the far right.
reason #617 why strike and mike are laughed at and despised.

Well Russia didn't trun Kharkov into a crater and Ukraine hasn't launched a single successful country offensive while they lose territory daily.

Reverse Google searched it and it was from 9 years ago, also they got fucked up later and jailed . Heres one link I found real quick.

opendemocracy.net/en/5050/a-message-from-a-russian-lgbt-activist/

Obviously. Didn't you see his meme flag?

Post it pay chads.

Attached: image_2022_06_08T01_34_12_696Z.png (825x1007, 1.07M)

What's it like being so pathetic you get your talking points from Glenn Beck about Duginist?

What rank are you, paypig?

Attached: 1660454051506458.jpg (1080x2260, 603.04K)

pay kings plz

lol faggots supported Ukraine 9 years ago and still do in 2022.

Striker really ran stuff into the ground, imagine thinking you’re gonna garner support from disaffected white guys by trying to attack liberalism by ultimately praising other nonwhites. The problem is that Striker is born out of the 2018-2020 Nazbol era, but it’s basically a dead meme now. He acts like a propagandist but he’s arguably worse than everyone else in TRS/NJP at doing it

Or maybe this one is more accurate?

Attached: 16579545665896.jpg (1080x2032, 624.84K)

whered you get this from
not seeing anything about it on his telegram

>I just wish Hitler had been nicer to Slavs
personally i wish he'd killed them all.

Imagine being gay enough to listen to those fags.

Why do you keep bumping NJP threads?You're just giving them attention.

Probably didn't want to cut him in on the badge grift.
That is the Death Panel and Striker's money, and theirs alone.
>inb4 becomes Maupinite
Nothing but copes.
It literally took you over 3 months to defeat a Ukrainian version of Atomwaffen.

This is your mind on anti-white propaganda

WTF are you talking about dipshit?

So you're saying that Azov batallion is jewish?

>s-stop bumping the t-thread
>you're j-just giving them attention anyway!

Attached: 16354964324542.jpg (234x229, 20.57K)

Slavs were on the front lines fighting for the white race for 1500 years defending Europe from invasion. Up until WW1 they were actually winning.

How much did you donate to Glenn Beck and Rachel Maddow to get their retard Dugin takes on the right

you will never be white.

Attached: Der_Untermensch.jpg (996x1370, 277.99K)

What, is this some kind of ebin troll where you associate "detractors" with this?
I don't particularly care about either side in your gay little powerbloc spat- so yeah, probably.
Right Sector seems even worse.

well I actually want to listen to the show. So by all means keep bumping.

Pay Chad PLZ

Only jews post this

>A stay at home dad while his wife works?
Why not? Hopefully he writes more about the Ottomans while he does it because that Myth20C podcast he did on them was unbelievable

russia is turning entire east ukraine into rubble and should therefore be destroyed

every decent european hates russia and every east european i speak to absolutely despises russia now

odysee.com/@martinezperspective:2/z-eruasia:9

>russia delenda est

>slandering the white people who did more to fight off the asian invasion than anyone in history

Slavs btfo the Turkics, Mongolians, and then took their land back. I don't know how you can hate them based on that alone.

Attached: 800px-The_Russian_Empire_at_it%27s_greatest_extent%21.png (800x800, 309.92K)

>only jews post actual ww2 3rd reich posters

Attached: vatniggers arent human.jpg (628x628, 190.06K)

WHITE POWER.

Attached: bdsmlr-183474-sm3U5qBJLA-og.jpg (846x1024, 160.55K)

Y'know, Arthur Kemp has a translation of that booklet, and its primarily talking about untermensch on the homefront.
Its like when EuroAmericans call other Euroamericans NPCs and slobs.

White people have entire cities further east than China thanks to Russian conquest. Russians and Americans have a lot in common in this regard.

More like kike and kike

That's absolutely disgusting, supposedly race conscious party/podcast makes "black" more valuable than "white". I know it is a color, but in their context it's a subliminal anti-white message, and they are just mocking their retarded paypigs, or anyone that follow them. Enoch is not even white, but a slav, or kike, or slavkike, either way belong into the oven, same as jazzhands, and borzoi, Warren have a slav wife too. Anything pro-slav is anti-white, and this high contentration of slavs is not an accident. Too bad noone is gunning them down as they protest, death to all slavs.

Whatever the army is paying you, it's too much.

Shilling spic podcasts on pol...

>slavs got conquered by mongols and raped so hard that they are mongoloid goblins right now. i-isnt that b-based!
slavs are the literal definition of subhuman as defined by the 3rd reich. fuck off slavshit.

Attached: ss boys cleaning up the vatniggers.gif (480x270, 2.42M)

icebro

Out of all the tragedies in WW1, that's the worst to me imo. If it hadn't happened all of Central Asia would be white today and all the land the Aryans lost to the Turks would be retaken. Now it's all asian and they destroyed the Aral Sea too.

Attached: The_Territorial_Expansion_of_the_Russian_Empire_1795-1914.jpg (993x1028, 1.14M)

Wow let me waste my time by posting pictures of random swarthy niggers fighting for Ukraine. No one is falling for such petty propaganda.

lol

Attached: 163548961523956.jpg (1024x812, 353.72K)

When Russia invades Kazakhstan to liberate the whites in the north expect the same meme flags to cry on pol

Attached: Werner Daitz reorganization of Europe.jpg (1440x2006, 759.05K)

One of us oughta just fucking pay for a damn subscription and share it here. But not me of course. That would be silly.

even your precious dugin admit that slavs arent white.

Attached: dugin3.jpg (1280x930, 181.83K)

Globalism Soviet Union (Ukraine)

>russia antiwhite then russia antiwhite now

Attached: 62704db81cf696b67655a9d594eb5dce.jpg (706x500, 133.92K)

>slavs are the literal definition of subhuman as defined by the 3rd reich

And yet they were categorized as Aryan by Germans while your filthy kind were put in ghettos.

Yeah. And the SU didn't particularly help matters (besides strengthining the European population in western Kazakhstan)

Go take a look at where the Soviet Mothers Cross was being issued the most in after the 60s-the Stans.

Strike and mike link plz

Dugin is more popular in the US than in Russia.

I'd pay for a sub if they understood how to not interrupt each other when they're making a point and then not go back to it

Stfu jew

dugin is unheard of in the US

you realize Dugin is a joke in Russia right? Not even Russians in the commie era wanted to unite with Asians.

Attached: 1620547675884.jpg (2096x770, 460.88K)

That's not a Russian that's called a Buryat retard. Meanwhile you support America stationing niggers in bases across Europe which they've been doing since WWII.

Posted by an American flag

>never forget what we are dealing with in east europe

that is russian soldier literally castrating white man

>shill some more

Attached: vitaly-aroshanov-russian-soldier-castrating-ukraine-2.jpg (1024x682, 205.59K)

lmao no

Any American rightwinger can called a Duginist paid shill in the US and the media hyperventilates about secret Russian duginist influence and how he secretly controls Putin. In Russia no one knows who he is because he's a retarded crank.

how do you say hello in the formal way?