Why do Nordic women have a taste for Mediterranean men?

Why do Nordic women have a taste for Mediterranean men?

Attached: 1660699529399720.jpg (599x647, 127.64K)

The dude is french and shes dutch thats not med or nordic theyre like both from around the same spot

You're all faggots for replying to such a stupid non-thread.
inb4 it bump limits because of you homosexuals.

That sandnigger is not mediterranean but semitic arab. And she is mentally ill roastie

Why do all of the men she cuddles look the same?

Attached: El-meme-viral-de-Santiago-Abascal-con-Eva-Vlaardingerbroek-Nota.jpg (1080x1080, 206.63K)

med chads get the nord bitches.
they are tired of med bitches
nord chads get the med bitches
they are tired of nord bitches
it's simple.

Let's be honest, she definitely has a type.

Attached: Eva-Vlaardingerbroek-Bio.jpg (563x527, 100.07K)

The same reason Mediterranean women find Nordic women attractive and think Mediterranean are hairy half niggers which they are.

I thought he was French?

Says the italian

Attached: 210568087_243339857601971_3960684951042901071_n.jpg (1080x1080, 89.15K)

WE CAN'T STOP WINNING BGC BROS

This is her other ex. Brutal.

Attached: Schermafbeelding-2020-10-23-om-15.34.14.png (961x637, 1.2M)

He is french italian are basically the arab kid who calls everyone an arab due to mental illness

cuz we are supposed to find a mate who is strong in our weaknesses, in order to make a child stronger than both of us

The most desirable phenotype on average for men is a tall med dude with a light stubble and light colored eyes. Sadly, I'm only 5'10" so I can't can't just pull women to me with absolutely no effort yet, since I refuse to wear lifts

Idk but if you spare some, send them to me

Because blonde is gay

Blonde girls are always with darker men

But is he a cuck?

Dark features indicate sexual maturity via testosterone. Not dark skin, but dark hair and the presence of body hair like chest hair. Men who have those features smell so alluring that women don’t mind what they look like as the male ages and has children with them.

Yeah, that's right OP you stupid fucking nigger. EVERY NORDIC WOMAN HAS A TASTE FOR MEDITERRANEAN MEN.

You stupid simple fucking nigger.

>MEDITERRANEAN MEN
Are few and far between today.

Mediterranean refers to Greeks, Italians, Spaniards and southern French since they are the natives of the Med, and they contributed everything of value to Mediterranean life. Everyone else on the Med today is alien to the location if not genetically distance to actual Mediterraneans, and they outnumber actual Meds on the Med today.

Most likely hes french after all

tyson is around your height. in his prime he made taller opponents look like goofballs. better to be a touch stout than a lanky gumby

Attached: 4B7C71B0-9418-4307-9474-69781282EF11.gif (640x480, 2.85M)

I meant in his views? Isn't he some political *insert whatever* person?

Still got cucked by Brad Pitt.

Blondes seem attracted to swarthier Europeans. I, myself, have a pale blonde that loves my somewhat darker, swarthier features. She says I look Italian. She loves the contrast of her pale skin and my tan, not brown, dick.

Retarded. 5'10" is pretty much ideal for many women. I'm 5'10" and my girl fits right under my chin. We're seemingly the perfect fit, height-wise.

As the product of said couple, I really do think there is something to that. Very med looking men and nordic blonde or red head pale woman. You rarely see the opposite, no? No matter what part of europe, women seem to prefer that swarthy med looking dude. Why is that? Is he even european or did he come from the east?

Attached: HUm.jpg (1200x1210, 132.54K)

Attached: 1660220527128958.jpg (1914x784, 649.15K)

Opposites attract..simple ass

Lol those genetics of his are clearly from north africa. France was invaded by Muslim armies at one point, didn't you know that?

Oh I was joking but no hes not hes actually one of the few politicians ive listened to hes openly talked about white replacement and criminality being higher amongst non whites

OK nigger

fucking scary there are women that don't want to be what they are. Tragedy. Embarrassed to be themselves. Nordic women sad they don't have any "non - white" DNA, not even italian.

I might have brown hair but at least I still have all of it. My powerful hair retention genes are desired by all.